"Big City with a Midwestern Twist" Chicago by mwenn2100
Chicago Travel Guide: 5,936 reviews and 12,194 photos
Even though I live so close to Chicago, I have never really gone down for a weekend getaway. Upon hearing that, a friend immediately said it was time I went, so he took me for the weekend before Valentine's Day. I loved being in a bustling city (even if it was super cold) and I plan on going back quite frequently. The weekend was more about relaxation than doing all the activities so I will update my travel page whenever I go down to Chicago.
Amazingly enough I had never been to the Sears Tower, but finally found my way there! Everyone who goes to Chicago... more travel advice
As a travel agent, I am fortunate to get some great deals on travel and hotels. Normally, I am more of a budget... more travel advice
mwenn2100's Related Pages
Chicago Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The place I call home"
- "Captivating City of "The Big Shoulders": Chicago"
- "Never A Lovely So Real"
- "Chicago - My Favorite City in the United States!"
- "Sweet Home Chicago!"
- "Chicago - I was surprised by how much I enjoyed it"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Chicago
- Hotels in Chicago
- Transportation in Chicago
- Nightlife in Chicago
- Restaurants in Chicago
- Shopping in Chicago
- Warnings and Dangers in Chicago
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Chicago
- 8 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Chicago?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Chicago
Top 10 Pages
- Barbados Intro, 15 reviews, 15 photos
- Grand Cayman Intro, 4 reviews, 17 photos
- Milwaukee 16 reviews, 3 photos
- Los Angeles Intro, 9 reviews, 7 photos
- Las Vegas Intro, 8 reviews, 4 photos
- Chicago Intro, 8 reviews, 4 photos
- Houston Intro, 4 reviews, 4 photos
- Minneapolis Intro, 3 reviews, 5 photos
- Fish Creek 3 reviews, 5 photos
- Montreal Intro, 7 reviews