"Sunny Esslingen" Top 5 Page for this destination Esslingen by King_Golo
Esslingen Travel Guide: 57 reviews and 239 photos
I stopped by in Esslingen on my way to Augsburg and spent an afternoon there. The sun was shining, the sky was blue, and the first thing I did was getting some ice-cream.
I then walked through the Old Town which is really nice, but, as it was Sunday afternoon, was more or less completely deserted. A climb up on Esslingen's castle hill was the last point during my stay.
- Pros:nice old town
- Cons:rather boring on a sunday afternoon
- In a nutshell:worth a short visit
If you have liked Esslingen's Old Town from within the narrow lanes, why not check out how it looks from above? The... more travel advice
King_Golo's Related Pages
Esslingen Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Medieval mixed with Modern"
- "Esslingen a hidden and unknown but beautiful town"
- "Sunny Esslingen"
- "Esslingen am Neckar"
- "Esslingen to go!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Esslingen
- Hotels in Esslingen
- Transportation in Esslingen
- Restaurants in Esslingen
- Warnings and Dangers in Esslingen
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Esslingen
- 2 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (24)
Have you been to Esslingen?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Esslingen
Photos in EsslingenSee All Photos (4)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Oxford Intro, 63 reviews, 123 photos, 9 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hanoi Intro, 72 reviews, 105 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chemnitz Intro, 46 reviews, 59 photos, 3 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 27 reviews, 65 photos, 5 travelogues
- Scotland Intro, 29 reviews, 52 photos, 2 travelogues
- Isla de Tenerife Intro, 30 reviews, 51 photos, 1 travelogue
- Cornwall Intro, 27 reviews, 51 photos, 1 travelogue
- Angkor Wat Intro, 20 reviews, 55 photos, 2 travelogues
- Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur Intro, 24 reviews, 42 photos, 1 travelogue
- Liverpool Intro, 22 reviews, 42 photos, 2 travelogues