"Three churches and a nice centre" Top 5 Page for this destination Mahone Bay by King_Golo
Mahone Bay Travel Guide: 28 reviews and 108 photos
Mahone Bay is one of the small towns along Lighthouse Route so that many people will stop there for half an hour and then go on. I did the same twice. First, a stop at Mahone Bay's three churches, then in the centre.
- Pros:quite nice
- Cons:not much to see or do
Not the number one museum in the world, but for a small place like Mahone Bay definitely a pro! The settlers museum... more travel advice
King_Golo's Related Pages
Mahone Bay Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Mahone Bay - On The Bay of Islands"
- "MAGICAL MAHONE BAY"
- "Beautiful Mahone Bay"
- "Mahaone Bay, Nova Scotia"
- "Three churches and a nice centre"
- "Pretty in the Mist, bet its gorgeous with the sun!"
- "Touristy but pleasant"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Mahone Bay
- Transportation in Mahone Bay
- Restaurants in Mahone Bay
- Shopping in Mahone Bay
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Mahone Bay
- 2 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (24)
Have you been to Mahone Bay?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Mahone Bay
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Oxford Intro, 63 reviews, 123 photos, 9 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hanoi Intro, 72 reviews, 105 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chemnitz Intro, 46 reviews, 59 photos, 3 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 27 reviews, 65 photos, 5 travelogues
- Scotland Intro, 29 reviews, 52 photos, 2 travelogues
- Isla de Tenerife Intro, 30 reviews, 51 photos, 1 travelogue
- Cornwall Intro, 27 reviews, 51 photos, 1 travelogue
- Angkor Wat Intro, 20 reviews, 55 photos, 2 travelogues
- Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur Intro, 24 reviews, 42 photos, 1 travelogue
- Liverpool Intro, 22 reviews, 42 photos, 2 travelogues