"Hanau in summer" Hanau am Main by King_Golo
Hanau am Main Travel Guide: 23 reviews and 149 photos
At 90,000 inhabitants, Hanau is the sixth-largest city in Hesse. However, having been destroyed almost completely during WW2, there's not exactly a lot left which attracts visitors. One of Hanau's main sights is Philippsruh Castle just next to the river Main.
- Pros:nice castle, close to Frankfurt
- Cons:not much going on
- In a nutshell:good for a 2-hour-stopover
The Deutsche Goldschmiedehaus (German Goldsmith's Building) is a very nice half-timbered house in central Hanau. It is... more travel advice
King_Golo's Related Pages
Hanau am Main Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Hanau- I was born there!"
- "Bonio's trip to Hanau"
- "Hanau in summer"
- "A Wombat in Hanau"
- "Hanau, DE"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Hanau am Main
- Hotels in Hanau am Main
- Transportation in Hanau am Main
- Nightlife in Hanau am Main
- Restaurants in Hanau am Main
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Hanau am Main
- 3 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (71)
Have you been to Hanau am Main?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Hanau am Main
Photos in Hanau am MainSee All Photos (4)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Oxford Intro, 83 reviews, 159 photos, 8 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hanoi Intro, 72 reviews, 109 photos, 5 travelogues
- Scotland Intro, 40 reviews, 84 photos, 3 travelogues
- Namibia Intro, 32 reviews, 72 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chemnitz Intro, 45 reviews, 56 photos, 3 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 27 reviews, 65 photos, 5 travelogues
- Isla de Tenerife Intro, 30 reviews, 51 photos, 1 travelogue
- Cornwall Intro, 27 reviews, 51 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Rügen Intro, 24 reviews, 52 photos, 1 travelogue
- Angkor Wat Intro, 20 reviews, 55 photos, 2 travelogues