"Herrenberg - an enjoyable small town near Tübingen" Herrenberg by King_Golo
Herrenberg Travel Guide: 9 reviews and 75 photos
Herrenberg is a small town located approximately 15km away from Tübingen. It has got many similarities with Tubingen: a well-preserved old town, many timber-framed houses and a beautiful surrounding area. The town is not as full of tourists as Tübingen, so you might want to stop by there if you don't like the hustle and bustle of all those people with cameras...
- Pros:well-preserved old town
- In a nutshell:small Tubingen
King_Golo's Related Pages
Herrenberg Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The snug little town - Herrenberg"
- "Herrenberg - an enjoyable small town near Tübingen"
- "My Herrenberg page"
- "Herrenberg --- small old town"
- "Nice old town"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Herrenberg
- 1 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (21)
Have you been to Herrenberg?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Herrenberg
- Posted in Travel Oxford Forum "Re: Where to stay and visit?"
- updated a Herrenberg Travel Page "Herrenberg - an enjoyable small town near Tübingen"
- Wrote a Review Walk through Herrenberg's Old Town in Herrenberg Things to Do
- Uploaded a Photo to "Herrenberg - an enjoyable small town near Tübingen"
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Oxford Intro, 63 reviews, 123 photos, 8 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hanoi Intro, 72 reviews, 105 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chemnitz Intro, 46 reviews, 59 photos, 3 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 27 reviews, 65 photos, 5 travelogues
- Scotland Intro, 29 reviews, 52 photos, 2 travelogues
- Isla de Tenerife Intro, 30 reviews, 51 photos, 1 travelogue
- Cornwall Intro, 27 reviews, 51 photos, 1 travelogue
- Angkor Wat Intro, 20 reviews, 55 photos, 2 travelogues
- Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur Intro, 24 reviews, 42 photos, 1 travelogue
- Liverpool Intro, 22 reviews, 42 photos, 2 travelogues