"Christmasland visited in August" Kurort Seiffen by King_Golo
Kurort Seiffen Travel Guide: 29 reviews and 126 photos
Seiffen is known as "Christmasland". Here the typical Saxonian wooden figures for your Christmas tree are produced. You can visit a showroom where craftsmen show you how they turn a piece of wood into a nutcracker or an angel. Really interesting if you are into traditional handicrafts!
- Pros:Beautiful area, handicrafts, summer sledging
- Cons:far off
- In a nutshell:Christmasland
I'm sure that with all the mountains around sledging is wonderful in Seiffen in winter. But what if it is summer while... more travel advice
King_Golo's Related Pages
Kurort Seiffen Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "In Christmas Country"
- " Kurort Seiffen "
- "Christmasland visited in August"
- "A Wombat in Seiffen"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Kurort Seiffen
- Transportation in Kurort Seiffen
- Restaurants in Kurort Seiffen
- Shopping in Kurort Seiffen
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Kurort Seiffen
- 3 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (24)
Have you been to Kurort Seiffen?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kurort Seiffen
Photos in Kurort SeiffenSee All Photos (4)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Oxford Intro, 63 reviews, 123 photos, 9 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hanoi Intro, 72 reviews, 105 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chemnitz Intro, 46 reviews, 59 photos, 3 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 27 reviews, 65 photos, 5 travelogues
- Scotland Intro, 29 reviews, 52 photos, 2 travelogues
- Isla de Tenerife Intro, 30 reviews, 51 photos, 1 travelogue
- Cornwall Intro, 27 reviews, 51 photos, 1 travelogue
- Angkor Wat Intro, 20 reviews, 55 photos, 2 travelogues
- Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur Intro, 24 reviews, 42 photos, 1 travelogue
- Liverpool Intro, 22 reviews, 42 photos, 2 travelogues