"Christmasland visited in August" Kurort Seiffen by King_Golo
Kurort Seiffen Travel Guide: 29 reviews and 127 photos
The small town of Seiffen (2,300 inhabitants) is known as "Christmasland". It is here that the typical Saxonian wooden figures for your Christmas tree are produced. You can visit a showroom where craftsmen demonstrate how they turn a piece of wood into a nutcracker or an angel. Really interesting if you are into traditional handicrafts!
- Pros:Beautiful area, handicrafts, summer sledging
- Cons:far off
- In a nutshell:Christmasland
I'm sure that with all the mountains around sledging is wonderful in Seiffen in winter. But what if it is summer while... more travel advice
King_Golo's Related Pages
Kurort Seiffen Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "In Christmas Country"
- " Kurort Seiffen "
- "Christmasland visited in August"
- "A Wombat in Seiffen"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Kurort Seiffen
- Transportation in Kurort Seiffen
- Restaurants in Kurort Seiffen
- Shopping in Kurort Seiffen
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Kurort Seiffen
- 3 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (62)
Have you been to Kurort Seiffen?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kurort Seiffen
- Posted in Travel Weimar Forum "Re: taxi in weimar"
- updated a Kurort Seiffen Travel Page "Christmasland visited in August"
- Uploaded a Photo to "Christmasland visited in August"
- Commented on one of german_eagle's Kurort Seiffen travel pages
- Wrote a Review Summer sledging in Kurort Seiffen Things to Do
Photos in Kurort SeiffenSee All Photos (5)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Oxford Intro, 77 reviews, 148 photos, 8 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hanoi Intro, 72 reviews, 109 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chemnitz Intro, 44 reviews, 55 photos, 3 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 27 reviews, 65 photos, 5 travelogues
- Scotland Intro, 29 reviews, 52 photos, 2 travelogues
- Isla de Tenerife Intro, 30 reviews, 51 photos, 1 travelogue
- Cornwall Intro, 27 reviews, 51 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Rügen Intro, 24 reviews, 52 photos, 1 travelogue
- Angkor Wat Intro, 20 reviews, 55 photos, 2 travelogues
- Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur Intro, 25 reviews, 45 photos, 1 travelogue