"Bavaria's capital" München by King_Golo
München Travel Guide: 38 reviews and 135 photos
Bavaria's capital Munich (Muenchen in German) is the third-biggest city of Germany with appr. 1.3 million inhabitants. I don't know this city well as I've only been there twice, but it's quite interesting. Especially if you like museums, Munich will not disappoint you.
Here's a map of Munich.
- Pros:many museums
- Cons:very expensive
- In a nutshell:Bavaria's capital
Schloss Nymphenburg used to be the summer castle of Great Elector Ferdinand Maria von Savoyen and his wife. Built in the... more travel advice
Munich has become a dangerous place to go to: There are lions everywhere in the city centre!!! Fortunately, they are... more travel advice
King_Golo's Related Pages
München Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Bavaria's capital"
- "Muenchen- the City With Heart"
- "München, capital of Bavaria"
- "I have to move this page under the "Munich" sectio"
- "München 2001/2002"
- See All...
- Things to Do in München
- Hotels in München
- Transportation in München
- Restaurants in München
- Shopping in München
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in München
- 5 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (21)
Have you been to München?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in München
Photos in MünchenSee All Photos (6)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Oxford Intro, 63 reviews, 123 photos, 8 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hanoi Intro, 72 reviews, 105 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chemnitz Intro, 46 reviews, 59 photos, 3 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 27 reviews, 65 photos, 5 travelogues
- Scotland Intro, 29 reviews, 52 photos, 2 travelogues
- Isla de Tenerife Intro, 30 reviews, 51 photos, 1 travelogue
- Cornwall Intro, 27 reviews, 51 photos, 1 travelogue
- Angkor Wat Intro, 20 reviews, 55 photos, 2 travelogues
- Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur Intro, 24 reviews, 42 photos, 1 travelogue
- Liverpool Intro, 22 reviews, 42 photos, 2 travelogues