"Gateway to the highest point in the Baltics" Haanja by King_Golo
Haanja Travel Guide: 17 reviews and 25 photos
Haanja is a small village of no more than perhaps 50 houses situated in the middle of the South Estonian forests. Nevertheless, it's pretty popular due to its proximity to Suur Munamägi, the highest point in the Baltics. At 318m, the hill is hardly higher than its surrounding area, but who cares? It's a record, that's why it is important to visit Haanja.
Apart from that, more beautiful surroundings are hardly found anywhere else.
- Pros:Beautiful, tranquil nature, the highest point in the Baltics
- Cons:Far out...
- In a nutshell:318m!
The Haanja Marathon takes place annually and is one of Estonia's biggest cross-country skiing events. Hundreds of daring... more travel advice
King_Golo's Related Pages
Haanja Travel Guide
- Things to Do in Haanja
- Hotels in Haanja
- Nightlife in Haanja
- Restaurants in Haanja
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Haanja
- 2 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (58)
Have you been to Haanja?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Haanja
Photos in HaanjaSee All Photos (4)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Oxford Intro, 63 reviews, 123 photos, 9 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hanoi Intro, 72 reviews, 109 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chemnitz Intro, 45 reviews, 58 photos, 3 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 27 reviews, 65 photos, 5 travelogues
- Scotland Intro, 29 reviews, 52 photos, 2 travelogues
- Isla de Tenerife Intro, 30 reviews, 51 photos, 1 travelogue
- Cornwall Intro, 27 reviews, 51 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Rügen Intro, 24 reviews, 52 photos, 1 travelogue
- Angkor Wat Intro, 20 reviews, 55 photos, 2 travelogues
- Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur Intro, 25 reviews, 45 photos, 1 travelogue