"Voru - the gateway to Vorumaa" Voru by King_Golo
Voru Travel Guide: 7 reviews and 3 photos
Voru is not without charm - it's a small Estonian town situated on the shores of Tamula Lake with an old centre full of typical wooden houses and other interesting buildings (such as the pinkest post office in the world!). Yet, it mainly serves as the gateway to beautiful Vorumaa. Buses from Tartu stop in Voru and you can change here to smaller local buses. It might be a good idea to stop in Voru for an hour or two, check out some parts of the town and go on to Vorumaa.
- Pros:nice wooden houses
- Cons:not too much to do
- In a nutshell:Gateway to Vorumaa
King_Golo's Related Pages
Voru Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Center of Southern Estonia"
- "A Great Walk Around the Lake"
- "Voru - the gateway to Vorumaa"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Voru
- 1 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (24)
Have you been to Voru?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Voru
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Oxford Intro, 63 reviews, 123 photos, 9 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hanoi Intro, 72 reviews, 105 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chemnitz Intro, 46 reviews, 59 photos, 3 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 27 reviews, 65 photos, 5 travelogues
- Scotland Intro, 29 reviews, 52 photos, 2 travelogues
- Isla de Tenerife Intro, 30 reviews, 51 photos, 1 travelogue
- Cornwall Intro, 27 reviews, 51 photos, 1 travelogue
- Angkor Wat Intro, 20 reviews, 55 photos, 2 travelogues
- Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur Intro, 24 reviews, 42 photos, 1 travelogue
- Liverpool Intro, 22 reviews, 42 photos, 2 travelogues