"P.E.I. - Canada's beauty" Top 5 Page for this destination Prince Edward Island by King_Golo
Prince Edward Island Travel Guide: 350 reviews and 632 photos
Prince Edward Island, or P.E.I. as nearly everybody calls it, is a rather small island in the Atlantic Ocean, but nevertheless it's got the status of a province. In my eyes it is one of the most beautiful parts of Eastern Canada and the Maritimes. Quite different from all the other Maritime Provinces, P.E.I. reminded me of parts of England and the Baltics - rolling hills, little farms, narrow dirt roads leading to remote villages and much more.
Unfortunately, my itinerary only allowed me to stay there for one day so that I concentrated my visit on the middle part of the island. Nonetheless, I saw quite a lot of places which I want to share with you.
- Pros:wonderful, tranquil landscapes
- In a nutshell:Eastern Canada's beauty
Yup, that's a record that is hard to break! Point Prim Lighthouse is not only a very scenic place located far off the... more travel advice
The reason why P.E.I. is so appealing is its unique landscape. Leaving the highways and driving on on the small and... more travel advice
King_Golo's Related Pages
Prince Edward Island Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Beautiful Prince Edward Island"
- "Birthplace of Confederation"
- "Come to The Island"
- "Land of the Red Sand"
- "P.E.I. - Canada's beauty"
- "Truly..... the gentle Island"
- "A walk on the beach on Prince Edward Island"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Prince Edward Island
- Hotels in Prince Edward Island
- Transportation in Prince Edward Island
- Nightlife in Prince Edward Island
- Restaurants in Prince Edward Island
- Shopping in Prince Edward Island
- Warnings and Dangers in Prince Edward Island
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Prince Edward Island
- 7 Reviews
- 10 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (24)
Have you been to Prince Edward Island?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Prince Edward Island
- Posted in Travel Hanoi Forum "Re: How would you spend 4 days..."
- Wrote a Review Canada's oldest brick lighthouse in Prince Edward Island Things to Do
- Uploaded a Photo to "Canada's oldest brick lighthouse"
- Commented on one of Dester's Prince Edward Island travel pages
- created a Prince Edward Island Travel Page "P.E.I. - Canada's beauty"
Photos in Prince Edward IslandSee All Photos (10)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Oxford Intro, 63 reviews, 123 photos, 9 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hanoi Intro, 72 reviews, 105 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chemnitz Intro, 46 reviews, 59 photos, 3 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 27 reviews, 65 photos, 5 travelogues
- Scotland Intro, 29 reviews, 52 photos, 2 travelogues
- Isla de Tenerife Intro, 30 reviews, 51 photos, 1 travelogue
- Cornwall Intro, 27 reviews, 51 photos, 1 travelogue
- Angkor Wat Intro, 20 reviews, 55 photos, 2 travelogues
- Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur Intro, 24 reviews, 42 photos, 1 travelogue
- Liverpool Intro, 22 reviews, 42 photos, 2 travelogues