"Cumberland Lodge near Egham" Egham by King_Golo
Egham Travel Guide: 3 reviews and 32 photos
I must admit that I don't really know Egham. I have only driven through the town by taxi from the station to Cumberland Lodge where our annual DAAD lecturers meeting takes place. As the lodge is situated in the beautiful landscape of Windsor Great Park, I can only recommend having a conference there. It's very enjoyable to go for a walk in the vast grounds or to just sit in the little garden behind the lodge and let your view wander across the park.
The last time I was in Cumberland Lodge, England was just experiencing the heaviest snowfall for 30 years. Therefore, the walk in the grounds was even more beautiful. Enjoy taking a look in my travelogue!
- Pros:Cumberland Lodge
King_Golo's Related Pages
Egham Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Only one thing to tell you about."
- "PRE 666 AD"
- "Cumberland Lodge near Egham"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Egham
- 0 Reviews
- 9 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (22)
Have you been to Egham?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Egham
Photos in EghamSee All Photos (9)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Oxford Intro, 63 reviews, 123 photos, 8 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hanoi Intro, 72 reviews, 105 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chemnitz Intro, 46 reviews, 59 photos, 3 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 27 reviews, 65 photos, 5 travelogues
- Scotland Intro, 29 reviews, 52 photos, 2 travelogues
- Isla de Tenerife Intro, 30 reviews, 51 photos, 1 travelogue
- Cornwall Intro, 27 reviews, 51 photos, 1 travelogue
- Angkor Wat Intro, 20 reviews, 55 photos, 2 travelogues
- Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur Intro, 24 reviews, 42 photos, 1 travelogue
- Liverpool Intro, 22 reviews, 42 photos, 2 travelogues
Latest Egham hotel reviews
- Great Fosters
- 314 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 13, 2013