"England's smallest city" Wells by King_Golo
Wells Travel Guide: 94 reviews and 315 photos
Wells is well-known as England's smallest city. An English city is defined by having a cathedral - and Wells' magnificent cathedral is indeed worthy for a city. Apart from that, the centre of Wells is home to many other sights which are worth being explored. Last but not least, the surroundings of Wells are also very beautiful.
- Pros:magnificent cathedral in a beautiful small city
After we had made the mistake to visit Wookey Hole we asked the owner of our bed and breakfast for other, more... more travel advice
Vicar's Close is England's oldest row of terraced houses and Europe's oldest continuously inhabited medieval street,... more travel advice
King_Golo's Related Pages
Wells Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Well, well, well, Wells"
- "Tiny, ancient city....."
- "Beautiful Wells - England's smallest city."
- "Wells - England's smallest city"
- "England's smallest city"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Wells
- Hotels in Wells
- Transportation in Wells
- Restaurants in Wells
- Shopping in Wells
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Wells
- 7 Reviews
- 11 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (22)
Have you been to Wells?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Wells
Photos in WellsSee All Photos (11)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Oxford Intro, 63 reviews, 123 photos, 8 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hanoi Intro, 72 reviews, 105 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chemnitz Intro, 46 reviews, 59 photos, 3 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 27 reviews, 65 photos, 5 travelogues
- Scotland Intro, 29 reviews, 52 photos, 2 travelogues
- Isla de Tenerife Intro, 30 reviews, 51 photos, 1 travelogue
- Cornwall Intro, 27 reviews, 51 photos, 1 travelogue
- Angkor Wat Intro, 20 reviews, 55 photos, 2 travelogues
- Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur Intro, 24 reviews, 42 photos, 1 travelogue
- Liverpool Intro, 22 reviews, 42 photos, 2 travelogues