"A Little Gem in the Périgord Vert" Brantôme by King_Golo
Brantôme Travel Guide: 17 reviews and 75 photos
Brantôme is a nice small town in the Dronne valley in France's northern Périgord region. Full of beautiful buildings such as the impressive abbey, surrounded by the waters of the Dronne, filled with lush green parks - it's really a good place to be. We stayed in Brantôme for three nights and would love to come back some time in summer when it's warm enough to go kayaking on the Dronne.
- Pros:a very beautiful small town
- Cons:a lot of lorries driving through the centre
Run by a friendly family, the Vieux Four (= Old Oven) is THE place to eat at Brantôme! We came there on a March evening... more travel advice
King_Golo's Related Pages
Brantôme Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Visit on a holiday if you can."
- "A Fine Site to Withdraw To"
- "A Little Gem in the Périgord Vert"
- "Brantome - the Venice of the Perigord"
- " BRANTOME "
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Brantôme
- 2 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (24)
Have you been to Brantôme?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Brantôme
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Oxford Intro, 63 reviews, 123 photos, 9 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hanoi Intro, 72 reviews, 105 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chemnitz Intro, 46 reviews, 59 photos, 3 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 27 reviews, 65 photos, 5 travelogues
- Scotland Intro, 29 reviews, 52 photos, 2 travelogues
- Isla de Tenerife Intro, 30 reviews, 51 photos, 1 travelogue
- Cornwall Intro, 27 reviews, 51 photos, 1 travelogue
- Angkor Wat Intro, 20 reviews, 55 photos, 2 travelogues
- Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur Intro, 24 reviews, 42 photos, 1 travelogue
- Liverpool Intro, 22 reviews, 42 photos, 2 travelogues