"A Medieval Wine Village" Saint-Émilion by King_Golo
Saint-Émilion Travel Guide: 104 reviews and 343 photos
Saint-Emilion is one of the major tourist destinations in the vicinity of Bordeaux. Unfortunately, this makes the otherwise very charming medieval village completely crowded in summer time, and one cannot fully enjoy strolling through the alleys of Saint-Emilion. It's worth a visit nonetheless - as usual, most tourists do not leave the main ways and you can therefore find yourself almost alone in the village if you do so.
- Pros:A charming little village surrounded by vineyards
- Cons:Too many tourists in summer
King_Golo's Related Pages
Saint-Émilion Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Wine city par excellence"
- "Wine Shopping in lovely St. Emilion"
- "Wine Anyone?"
- "On and Off the Road in St. Emilion"
- "My Day Trip to the Heart of France's Wine Country"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Saint-Émilion
- Hotels in Saint-Émilion
- Transportation in Saint-Émilion
- Restaurants in Saint-Émilion
- Shopping in Saint-Émilion
- Warnings and Dangers in Saint-Émilion
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Saint-Émilion
- 1 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (24)
Have you been to Saint-Émilion?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Saint-Émilion
Photos in Saint-ÉmilionSee All Photos (4)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Oxford Intro, 63 reviews, 123 photos, 9 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hanoi Intro, 72 reviews, 105 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chemnitz Intro, 46 reviews, 59 photos, 3 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 27 reviews, 65 photos, 5 travelogues
- Scotland Intro, 29 reviews, 52 photos, 2 travelogues
- Isla de Tenerife Intro, 30 reviews, 51 photos, 1 travelogue
- Cornwall Intro, 27 reviews, 51 photos, 1 travelogue
- Angkor Wat Intro, 20 reviews, 55 photos, 2 travelogues
- Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur Intro, 24 reviews, 42 photos, 1 travelogue
- Liverpool Intro, 22 reviews, 42 photos, 2 travelogues