"A Medieval Wine Village" Saint-Émilion by King_Golo
Saint-Émilion Travel Guide: 123 reviews and 419 photos
Saint-Emilion is one of the major tourist destinations in the vicinity of Bordeaux. Unfortunately, this makes the otherwise very charming medieval village completely crowded in summer time, and one cannot fully enjoy strolling through the alleys of Saint-Emilion. It's worth a visit nonetheless - as usual, most tourists do not leave the main ways and you can therefore find yourself almost alone in the village if you do so.
- Pros:A charming little village surrounded by vineyards
- Cons:Too many tourists in summer
King_Golo's Related Pages
Saint-Émilion Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Wine city par excellence"
- "Wine Shopping in lovely St. Emilion"
- "On and Off the Road in St. Emilion"
- "Wine Anyone?"
- "My Day Trip to the Heart of France's Wine Country"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Saint-Émilion
- Hotels in Saint-Émilion
- Transportation in Saint-Émilion
- Restaurants in Saint-Émilion
- Shopping in Saint-Émilion
- Warnings and Dangers in Saint-Émilion
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Saint-Émilion
- 1 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (70)
Have you been to Saint-Émilion?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Saint-Émilion
Photos in Saint-ÉmilionSee All Photos (5)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Oxford Intro, 83 reviews, 159 photos, 8 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hanoi Intro, 72 reviews, 109 photos, 5 travelogues
- Scotland Intro, 40 reviews, 84 photos, 3 travelogues
- Namibia Intro, 32 reviews, 72 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chemnitz Intro, 45 reviews, 56 photos, 3 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 27 reviews, 65 photos, 5 travelogues
- Isla de Tenerife Intro, 30 reviews, 51 photos, 1 travelogue
- Cornwall Intro, 27 reviews, 51 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Rügen Intro, 24 reviews, 52 photos, 1 travelogue
- Angkor Wat Intro, 20 reviews, 55 photos, 2 travelogues