"Around Ninh Binh" Ninh Binh by King_Golo
Ninh Binh Travel Guide: 51 reviews and 230 photos
Ninh Binh is a provincial town approximately 100km south of Hanoi. Located close to several points of interest such as Hoa Lu, Tam Coc and Cuc Phuong NP, the town is usually only visited on the way to those places. The same with me: while I've driven through Ninh Binh several times, I've never actually stopped there. Thus, this page is not about Ninh Binh itself, but about its beautiful surroundings.
- Pros:close to some of the most interesting places of North Vietnam
- Cons:only a small provincial town
- In a nutshell:Gateway to Hoa Lu, Tam Coc and Cuc Phuong NP
Cuc Phuong NP is a rarity in Vietnam: an untouched rainforest. Due to the Vietnam War and its devastating environmental... more travel advice
King_Golo's Related Pages
Ninh Binh Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "I Loved Ninh Binh"
- "Provincial dust ball"
- "Hoa Lu & Tam Coc"
- "Ninh Binh---another Ha Long Bay?"
- "Beautiful environment"
- "Hoa Lu & Tam Coc - Good Mix of History and Nature"
- "Around Ninh Binh"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Ninh Binh
- Hotels in Ninh Binh
- Transportation in Ninh Binh
- Restaurants in Ninh Binh
- Warnings and Dangers in Ninh Binh
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Ninh Binh
- 3 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (70)
Have you been to Ninh Binh?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Ninh Binh
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Oxford Intro, 83 reviews, 159 photos, 8 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hanoi Intro, 72 reviews, 109 photos, 5 travelogues
- Scotland Intro, 40 reviews, 84 photos, 3 travelogues
- Namibia Intro, 32 reviews, 72 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chemnitz Intro, 45 reviews, 56 photos, 3 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 27 reviews, 65 photos, 5 travelogues
- Isla de Tenerife Intro, 30 reviews, 51 photos, 1 travelogue
- Cornwall Intro, 27 reviews, 51 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Rügen Intro, 24 reviews, 52 photos, 1 travelogue
- Angkor Wat Intro, 20 reviews, 55 photos, 2 travelogues