"Sleepy Bad Kreuznach" Bad Kreuznach by King_Golo
Bad Kreuznach Travel Guide: 45 reviews and 125 photos
While Bad Kreuznach is the local district town, it is not very much less sleepy than nearby Bad Münster am Stein-Ebernburg... only a little bigger and blessed with some shops and the like. Located in the beautiful Nahe valley, Bad Kreuznach is yet another spa - so you'll find pensioneers, salines and all those things. Apart from that and the so-called bridge houses, there's not really much to see, so it might be best to stop for some hours if you're in the area.
- Pros:bridge houses, nice restaurants next to the river Nahe
Bad Kreuznach has some kind of a curiosity: the Dr.-Faust-Haus. One of, if not THE most important work of German... more travel advice
King_Golo's Related Pages
Bad Kreuznach Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Bad Kreuznach, lovely setting & marvellous hiking"
- "BAD KREUZNACH - KUR TOWN FOR THE KAISER"
- "BAD KREUZNACH"
- "Bad Kreuznach, a spa town worth seeing"
- "The amazing 'Brueckenhauser'"
- "Ad Opticum - optician in one of the bridge houses"
- "Sleepy Bad Kreuznach"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Bad Kreuznach
- Hotels in Bad Kreuznach
- Transportation in Bad Kreuznach
- Restaurants in Bad Kreuznach
- Warnings and Dangers in Bad Kreuznach
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Bad Kreuznach
- 2 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (58)
Have you been to Bad Kreuznach?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bad Kreuznach
Photos in Bad KreuznachSee All Photos (3)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Oxford Intro, 63 reviews, 123 photos, 9 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hanoi Intro, 72 reviews, 109 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chemnitz Intro, 45 reviews, 58 photos, 3 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 27 reviews, 65 photos, 5 travelogues
- Scotland Intro, 29 reviews, 52 photos, 2 travelogues
- Isla de Tenerife Intro, 30 reviews, 51 photos, 1 travelogue
- Cornwall Intro, 27 reviews, 51 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Rügen Intro, 24 reviews, 52 photos, 1 travelogue
- Angkor Wat Intro, 20 reviews, 55 photos, 2 travelogues
- Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur Intro, 25 reviews, 45 photos, 1 travelogue