"Three Oaks not found" Dreieich by King_Golo
Dreieich Travel Guide: 4 reviews and 14 photos
Dreieich, literally translated "Three Oaks", is a small town in Southern Hessen. It consists of 5 parishes (Buchschlag, Dreieichenhain, Sprendlingen, Götzenhain and Offenthal) of which I only visited Dreieichenhain, the place where my friend Johanna comes from. She took me on a small tour through the centre of the village and we visited the picturesque half-timbered houses and the ruins of the castle. The three oaks were not on our agenda... and anyway, one of the oaks has apparently been replaced with a linden!
- Pros:picturesque centre
- Cons:otherwise pretty boring
At the lower end of Fahrgasse, you will find the ruins of Hayn Castle. The earliest parts of the castle were built... more travel advice
King_Golo's Related Pages
Dreieich Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Three Oaks not found"
- "Dreieich in Land Hessen"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Dreieich
- 2 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (21)
Have you been to Dreieich?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Dreieich
Photos in DreieichSee All Photos (3)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Oxford Intro, 63 reviews, 123 photos, 8 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hanoi Intro, 72 reviews, 105 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chemnitz Intro, 46 reviews, 59 photos, 3 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 27 reviews, 65 photos, 5 travelogues
- Scotland Intro, 29 reviews, 52 photos, 2 travelogues
- Isla de Tenerife Intro, 30 reviews, 51 photos, 1 travelogue
- Cornwall Intro, 27 reviews, 51 photos, 1 travelogue
- Angkor Wat Intro, 20 reviews, 55 photos, 2 travelogues
- Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur Intro, 24 reviews, 42 photos, 1 travelogue
- Liverpool Intro, 22 reviews, 42 photos, 2 travelogues