"Albuquerque - It's a great place!" Top 5 Page for this destination Albuquerque by danmike

Albuquerque Travel Guide: 775 reviews and 1,603 photos

We love living in a place as diverse and eclectic as Albuquerque. With mountains on one side, the river on the other with desert just beyond that, you can take you pick of the natural envirnment you might feel like being in each day.

The City itself is full of interesting, creative and friendly folks with a culture as diverse as its landscape.

From music to art and film to poetry, whatever your interests you will probably find a group or organization to make friends and pursue hobbies.

Tourists will find plenty of culture and leisure activities to create a truly special and memorable vacation.

We hope our tips help everyone find some of the more unusual as well as the very well known events, organizations, cultural attractions, businesses and public art that grace Albuquerque.

• Pros:Art, Culture, People, Weather, Landscapes, Inspiration
  • Cons:Not enough time to do and see everything!
  • In a nutshell:We love it and have made it our home.
  • Last visit to Albuquerque: Jul 2005
  • Intro Updated Jun 25, 2006

• Jul 19, 2009 at 12:33 PM

Thanks for the great info. I ride horses and I go to albuquerqe every summer for the national horse show. I always find it hard to fing things to do in my spare time. Now I'll be able to do some fun touring while I'm there. Thanks!

• mary2u99's Profile Photo
    Jul 13, 2008 at 6:05 PM

Hope you have a wonderful day. Happy Birthday to you :-)

• Sininen's Profile Photo
    Jul 14, 2007 at 2:26 AM

Very useful tips...it's not difficult to guess where your intersts lay! Happy birthday from Finland!

• dmac733's Profile Photo
    Aug 30, 2005 at 9:33 AM

Like your hotel reviews, gives some good ideas to tell people coming into town to check out.

• kymbanm's Profile Photo
    Jul 11, 2005 at 10:35 PM

EGGGGGselent page! I can't wait to see more! Welcome to VT BTW :)

danmike Lives Here!

Badges & Stats in Albuquerque

Have you been to Albuquerque?

Friends