"paris; je' taime" Paris by deedeechi
Paris Travel Guide: 22,922 reviews and 56,877 photos
i love french culture, music, and people and garb
paris is amazing, but alittle to big to feel personal. the metro system is probably the best and most efficient of public transportation. the sites are amazing though, and the museums are dizzying. cafes and book store are full of culture and character.
we stayed in a very bohemien area, monmarte. despite the marry-go-round that blasted the thong song at all hours of the day and night. our hostel was charming. the latiin quater was my favorite with it breezy cafes and mayonaise drenched salads.
we partied at a couple sketch clubs, but for the most part just stuck to site seeing and strolling in paris. fantastic shopping. gotta love the champs elysee
careful if you climb to the top the the arc, i fell down a flight on stairs there and i was hurting for days on top a a brusied ego, because like 50 school children were laughing at me
deedeechi's Related Pages
Paris Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "My Paris: not only operas and bicycles . . ."
- "Perambulations in Paris!"
- "London is a riddle. Paris is an explanation."
- "PARIS POUR LA CULTURE!"
- "Paris - Over 40 years of love and hate."
- "Beatchick's Paris Adventure!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Paris
- Hotels in Paris
- Transportation in Paris
- Nightlife in Paris
- Restaurants in Paris
- Shopping in Paris
- Warnings and Dangers in Paris
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Paris
- 0 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Paris?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Paris
Photos in ParisSee All Photos (3)
Top 10 Pages
- Florence Intro, 5 reviews, 7 photos
- Lagos Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- San Ignacio Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- La Jolla Intro, 1 review, 3 photos
- Paris Intro, 3 photos
- Lisbon Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- Sydney Intro, 3 photos
- Caye Caulker Intro, 3 photos
- Placencia Village Intro, 3 photos
- Fraser Island Intro, 3 photos