"Toledo" Toledo by mikehanneman
Toledo Travel Guide: 75 reviews and 155 photos
Scott and I headed off the Toledo, OH in March. It was a tough drive from Iowa along Interstate 80. Tons of traffic and snowy conditions.
This was the weekend in March when Ohio was going to get pounded with a lot of snow.
The one bright spot with our trip to Toledo was a good Mexican restaurant.
El Vaquero - good Mexican food! Nice peopel too!
3302 Secor Rd
I was not impressed with the city or most of the people in Toledo. It is cold, there are economic problems etc. - There didn't seem to be a lot to do.
mikehanneman's Related Pages
Toledo Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "On the Banks of the Maumee"
- "Toledo Zoo"
- "Birthed by the Maumee River"
- "Toledo, Ohio"
- "Toledo , OH"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Toledo
- Hotels in Toledo
- Transportation in Toledo
- Restaurants in Toledo
- Shopping in Toledo
- Warnings and Dangers in Toledo
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Toledo
- 1 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (8)
Have you been to Toledo?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Toledo
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Grand Canyon Intro, 54 reviews, 69 photos, 1 travelogue
- Waterloo Intro, 19 reviews, 23 photos
- Moab Intro, 12 reviews, 22 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kings Canyon National Park Intro, 14 reviews, 17 photos
- Sequoia National Park Intro, 11 reviews, 16 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Iowa City Intro, 9 reviews, 15 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Page Intro, 9 reviews, 14 photos
- Yosemite National Park Intro, 8 reviews, 11 photos
- North Rim Intro, 7 reviews, 12 photos
- Cedar Falls Intro, 7 reviews, 11 photos