"Georgetown, Ky - A nice small city" Georgetown by mikehanneman
Georgetown Travel Guide: 5 reviews and 13 photos
Scott (my son) and I drove to Georgetown, KY to check out the Bengal's training camp this year. The city and rural area impressed me more than the Bengals did!
Georgetown seems like a nice, quiet town of around 19,000 people. I was impressed with the clean, somewhat historic looking downtown too. The city is l located only 15 miles North of Lexington.
Upon leaving the city, Scott and I noticed some tobacco fields. We are from Iowa and there aren't any around here.....just corn and soybeans.
I noticed a large Toyota plant - the plant produces 500,000 cars a year.
It is very striking to see the beautiful pastures with horses roaming around. We also liked the look of the stone fences lining the roads.
- Pros:Bengals, clean
mikehanneman's Related Pages
Georgetown Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Georgetown
- 2 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (8)
Have you been to Georgetown?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Georgetown
Photos in GeorgetownSee All Photos (5)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Grand Canyon Intro, 54 reviews, 69 photos, 1 travelogue
- Waterloo Intro, 19 reviews, 23 photos
- Moab Intro, 12 reviews, 22 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kings Canyon National Park Intro, 14 reviews, 17 photos
- Sequoia National Park Intro, 11 reviews, 16 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Iowa City Intro, 9 reviews, 15 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Page Intro, 9 reviews, 14 photos
- Yosemite National Park Intro, 8 reviews, 11 photos
- North Rim Intro, 7 reviews, 12 photos
- Cedar Falls Intro, 7 reviews, 11 photos