"Waterloo, Iowa" Waterloo by mikehanneman
Waterloo Travel Guide: 30 reviews and 58 photos
John Deere and Tyson are the main industries in this blue collar town.
The Isle of Capri will open in April of 2007. The town is excited about that news!
Not a lot to do in Iowa. People follow the Iowa Hawkeyes mainly.
What would we do with life's stress without dogs?
Please look at my Kanab, Utah page. It's a great story on my problems in North Coyote Buttes. I am sure you'll find the reading interesting!
- Pros:Clean, good education, low crime rate
- Cons:Not much to do, cold
- In a nutshell:E-mail me if you are coming to Waterloo so I can help you!
If you are going to visit the water park, Isle of Capri Casino (opens in Spring of 2007) or just in the Waterloo area,... more travel advice
I haven't stayed here but a lot of business people I have worked with recently have. Their opinion is the hotel wasn't... more travel advice
mikehanneman's Related Pages
Waterloo Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Waterloo, Iowa"
- "My Turf"
- "A Bicycle Ride Through Waterloo and Elk Run"
- "WATERLOO, IOWA"
- "Why choose Waterloo / Cedar Falls"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Waterloo
- Hotels in Waterloo
- Nightlife in Waterloo
- Restaurants in Waterloo
- Warnings and Dangers in Waterloo
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Waterloo
- 19 Reviews
- 23 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 13 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (8)
Have you been to Waterloo?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Waterloo
Photos in WaterlooSee All Photos (23)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Grand Canyon Intro, 54 reviews, 69 photos, 1 travelogue
- Waterloo Intro, 19 reviews, 23 photos
- Moab Intro, 12 reviews, 22 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kings Canyon National Park Intro, 14 reviews, 17 photos
- Sequoia National Park Intro, 11 reviews, 16 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Iowa City Intro, 9 reviews, 15 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Page Intro, 9 reviews, 14 photos
- Yosemite National Park Intro, 8 reviews, 11 photos
- North Rim Intro, 7 reviews, 12 photos
- Cedar Falls Intro, 7 reviews, 11 photos