"Road side fruit stand" Minkler by mikehanneman
Minkler Travel Guide: 0 reviews and 3 photos
I am not sure why Minkler, CA isn't on my map, but it is worth stopping at the road side fruit market. (Highway 180 and Reed Ave.) It is on the way to Sequoia National Park, right before the foothills.
My wife and I stopped to see what they had to sell. I was surrounded by groves of fruit. Quite scenic to say the least.
We enjoyed sampling apricots, nuts, all kinds of fruits etc.
We purchased a few bags of fruit and nuts. This is a great way to "stock up" on some items to eat before you hit the National Park.
I am including a picture of the orange grove I took too - really neat!
- Pros:Easy to get to, great fresh products
- Cons:NONE - justtake 10 minutes to stop and sample!
- In a nutshell:Fresh Fruit Lover's Paradise
mikehanneman's Related Pages
Minkler Travel Guide
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Minkler
- 0 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (9)
Have you been to Minkler?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Minkler
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Grand Canyon Intro, 53 reviews, 68 photos, 1 travelogue
- Waterloo Intro, 19 reviews, 23 photos
- Moab Intro, 12 reviews, 22 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kings Canyon National Park Intro, 14 reviews, 17 photos
- Sequoia National Park Intro, 11 reviews, 16 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Iowa City Intro, 9 reviews, 15 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Page Intro, 9 reviews, 14 photos
- Yosemite National Park Intro, 8 reviews, 11 photos
- North Rim Intro, 7 reviews, 12 photos
- Cedar Falls Intro, 7 reviews, 11 photos