"Baja California Sur's capital" Top 5 Page for this destination La Paz by PALLINA
La Paz Travel Guide: 91 reviews and 206 photos
La Paz is a very lively town with 170.000 inhabitants; it's perhaps the only town in the Baja California Sur where you can experience the real mexican life. During day it may look sleepy but from sunset everybody is on the Malecon. You can admire beautiful sunsets there. Don't miss it.
- Pros:Very lively and beautiful beaches
- Cons:Can be noisy on the Malecon
Differently from Baia Balandra, Playa Telecote offers everything to the beach tourists: sun beds, sun umbrellas and... more travel advice
Bismark Cito on the La Paz waterfront. I don't know why they named a seafood restaurant after a German battleship, but... more travel advice
PALLINA's Related Pages
La Paz Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "LA PAZ, Capital of BAJA CALIFORNIA SUR"
- "diver-x's Baja Page"
- "Baja California Sur's capital"
- "La Paz"
- "La Paz on the Beautiful Sea of Cortez"
- "La Paz."
- "La Paz, Feb. 4 - 12"
- See All...
- Things to Do in La Paz
- Hotels in La Paz
- Transportation in La Paz
- Restaurants in La Paz
- Shopping in La Paz
- Warnings and Dangers in La Paz
- See All...
Badges & Stats in La Paz
- 9 Reviews
- 10 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 6 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (8)
Have you been to La Paz?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in La Paz
Photos in La PazSee All Photos (10)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Reggio Emilia Intro, 39 reviews, 31 photos
- New York City Intro, 25 reviews, 26 photos
- London Intro, 26 reviews, 24 photos
- Yellowstone National Park Intro, 17 reviews, 19 photos
- Grosseto Intro, 9 reviews, 26 photos
- Lisbon Intro, 17 reviews, 15 photos
- Madeira Island Intro, 10 reviews, 16 photos, 1 travelogue
- Valencia Intro, 16 reviews, 9 photos
- Bolzano Intro, 10 reviews, 15 photos
- Lucca Intro, 14 reviews, 10 photos