"California's historycal capital" Top 5 Page for this destination Loreto by PALLINA
Loreto Travel Guide: 162 reviews and 379 photos
Loreto's mission was founded in 1697 and was the first capital of California. Now it's just more than a village with 10.000 inhabitants but shows its own charme with a tiny but well preserved town centre, very nice maleconwith colonial style benches, beautiful sea shores and breathtaking landscapes driving into the Sierra de la Giganta. Absolutely not to be missed.
Don't leave Loreto without trying their paletas: basically fresh fruit popsicle in every imaginable flavours, even... more travel advice
Fishing in the sea of Cortez can be a wonderful experience although you are normally not fond of fishing like me. Sea of... more travel advice
PALLINA's Related Pages
Loreto Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Hidden Paradise"
- "California's historycal capital"
- "Loreto, Baja California Sur"
- "We're here....now what?"
- "The emergence of Loreto, Baja Mexico"
- "Possibly the most beautiful town in Baja Sur"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Loreto
- Hotels in Loreto
- Transportation in Loreto
- Nightlife in Loreto
- Restaurants in Loreto
- Shopping in Loreto
- Warnings and Dangers in Loreto
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Loreto
- 10 Reviews
- 9 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 5 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (16)
Have you been to Loreto?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Loreto
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Reggio Emilia Intro, 39 reviews, 31 photos
- New York City Intro, 25 reviews, 26 photos
- London Intro, 26 reviews, 24 photos
- Yellowstone National Park Intro, 17 reviews, 19 photos
- Grosseto Intro, 9 reviews, 26 photos
- Lisbon Intro, 17 reviews, 15 photos
- Madeira Island Intro, 10 reviews, 16 photos, 1 travelogue
- Valencia Intro, 16 reviews, 9 photos
- Bolzano Intro, 10 reviews, 15 photos
- Lucca Intro, 14 reviews, 10 photos