"what a night life!" Newport by PALLINA
Newport Travel Guide: 497 reviews and 1,623 photos
Newport is the right place where to meet a young, wealthy and educated guy to marry. A lot of Harvard students go there just for the week end to have fun. I have spent there a Saturday night and saw a lot of good looking and well dressed girls looking for someone (to marry or not). Anyway, if you are travelling in New England Newport is unmissable, it offers a good night life, beaches or you can visit one or more "mansions".
- Pros:vibrant night life, nice young people partying all the time
- Cons:VERY CROWDED and no free parking
- In a nutshell:Do not go there on July or August
Suggested by the hotel concierge, this was an amazing seafood experience. The ambience is nice but VERY crowded, not... more travel advice
If you have time to visit one single mansion, everybody will definitely raccomend this one. The entrance fee is quite... more travel advice
PALLINA's Related Pages
Newport Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Guilded Age Mansions and More"
- "Newport Mansions and So Much More!"
- "NEWPORT, RHODE ISLAND ~ THE CITY BY THE SEA"
- "Basaic Newport Page"
- "Newport, Rhode island"
- "Newport, Rhode Island"
- "A few days in Newport"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Newport
- Hotels in Newport
- Transportation in Newport
- Nightlife in Newport
- Restaurants in Newport
- Shopping in Newport
- Warnings and Dangers in Newport
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Newport
- 4 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (17)
Have you been to Newport?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Newport
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Reggio Emilia Intro, 39 reviews, 31 photos
- New York City Intro, 25 reviews, 26 photos
- London Intro, 26 reviews, 24 photos
- Yellowstone National Park Intro, 17 reviews, 19 photos
- Grosseto Intro, 9 reviews, 26 photos
- Lisbon Intro, 17 reviews, 15 photos
- Madeira Island Intro, 10 reviews, 16 photos, 1 travelogue
- Valencia Intro, 16 reviews, 9 photos
- Bolzano Intro, 10 reviews, 15 photos
- Lucca Intro, 14 reviews, 10 photos