"Dodecannese's pearl" Karpathos Island by PALLINA
Karpathos Island Travel Guide: 10 reviews and 15 photos
Karpathos was unknown to (Italian) tourism until some years ago, when charter flights began to be planned. Now it offers everthing you can expect from a seaside Greek holiday without being too crowded; it is still relatively cheap, according to European standard. Roads are narrow but not so bad as we expected and beaches reachable after short paths. In my opinion, better to stay in Pigadia or Amoopi and rent a car to visit the island during the day.
- Pros:Cleary and blue sea water
- In a nutshell:Go there asap
In Karpathos the best places where to eat fish are in Finiki. We tried two and were both fantastic. Demetrios has an... more travel advice
Olympos is unique on the island, as it is the only mountain village on the island. Its shape is really pictoresque, a... more travel advice
PALLINA's Related Pages
Karpathos Island Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Dodecannese's pearl"
- "Karpathos, the island of the traditions"
- "Quick travel guide about Karpathos"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Karpathos Island
- Hotels in Karpathos Island
- Restaurants in Karpathos Island
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Karpathos Island
- 8 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (9)
Have you been to Karpathos Island?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Karpathos Island
Photos in Karpathos IslandSee All Photos (8)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Reggio Emilia Intro, 39 reviews, 31 photos
- New York City Intro, 25 reviews, 26 photos
- London Intro, 26 reviews, 24 photos
- Yellowstone National Park Intro, 17 reviews, 19 photos
- Grosseto Intro, 9 reviews, 26 photos
- Lisbon Intro, 17 reviews, 15 photos
- Madeira Island Intro, 10 reviews, 16 photos, 1 travelogue
- Valencia Intro, 16 reviews, 9 photos
- Bolzano Intro, 10 reviews, 15 photos
- Lucca Intro, 14 reviews, 10 photos