"Visit Forte dei Marmi..." Forte dei Marmi by PALLINA
Forte dei Marmi Travel Guide: 8 reviews and 25 photos
Forte dei Marmi...what can I say...It's one of the most expensive place where to live in Italy, prices of house are at least 15.000 euro/sq.mt so you have really to be a millionaire to afford it. Results: the lucky people who own an apartemnt, will keep it as a treasure and the only people who can afford it now are Russians. And they are the only who buy in Forte's magnificent shops. Oh yes, Gucci, Prada and Armani shops are always empty!!!!!
Beside this, Forte is a great place where to look at "strange" people. You can see a lot of Yorkshires in the woman's bag (perhaps a 1.000 Euro bag!!!), a lot of 18cm-tall-hells at the feet of woman who cannot walk with heels and so on. Do not miss Wed and Sunday morning market (on Sundays just from Easter till the end of October). Real good bargain there.
- Pros:Long and wide beaches, outstanding shops, luxus everywhere
- Cons:Everything very expensive
- In a nutshell:To be visited by bike! Parking is a nightmare
We know than dining out in Forte dei Marmi can be a nightmare, for your pockets first of all and for the crows and the... more travel advice
The worst paella I have ever had in my life and definitely not unexpensive! A real desaster from every point of view. more travel advice
PALLINA's Related Pages
Forte dei Marmi Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Forte dei Marmi"
- "Visit Forte dei Marmi..."
- "Cinque Terre trip"
- "Forte Dei Marmi"
- "LARGE BEACHES"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Forte dei Marmi
- Hotels in Forte dei Marmi
- Restaurants in Forte dei Marmi
- Warnings and Dangers in Forte dei Marmi
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Forte dei Marmi
- 4 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (8)
Have you been to Forte dei Marmi?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Forte dei Marmi
- Posted in Miscellaneous Forum "Re: Looking for a job in Munich"
- Uploaded a Photo to "Too expensive for what you get"
- Wrote a Review Too expensive for what you get in Forte dei Marmi Restaurants
- updated a Forte dei Marmi Travel Page "Visit Forte dei Marmi..."
- Commented on one of uglyscot's Forte dei Marmi travel pages
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Reggio Emilia Intro, 39 reviews, 31 photos
- New York City Intro, 25 reviews, 26 photos
- London Intro, 26 reviews, 24 photos
- Yellowstone National Park Intro, 17 reviews, 19 photos
- Grosseto Intro, 9 reviews, 26 photos
- Lisbon Intro, 17 reviews, 15 photos
- Madeira Island Intro, 10 reviews, 16 photos, 1 travelogue
- Valencia Intro, 16 reviews, 9 photos
- Bolzano Intro, 10 reviews, 15 photos
- Lucca Intro, 14 reviews, 10 photos