"The smallest town in Alto Adige" Glorenza by PALLINA
Glorenza Travel Guide: 10 reviews and 22 photos
Glorenza (Glurns in German) is the smallest town in Alto Adige, just 883 inhabitants and a very tiny surface. It is very well preserved, important walls and a nice gothis cathdral. A visit will take you no more than an hour, but it will deserve it.
- Pros:Lovely for a quick stop!
PALLINA's Related Pages
Glorenza Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Glurns - a charming medieval alpine idyll"
- "Glurns - the SMALLEST fortified city of Tirol"
- "Glorenza: a wonderful Medieval town"
- "The smallest town in Alto Adige"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Glorenza
- Transportation in Glorenza
- Restaurants in Glorenza
- Shopping in Glorenza
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Glorenza
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (17)
Have you been to Glorenza?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Glorenza
Photos in GlorenzaSee All Photos (1)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Reggio Emilia Intro, 39 reviews, 31 photos
- New York City Intro, 25 reviews, 26 photos
- London Intro, 26 reviews, 24 photos
- Yellowstone National Park Intro, 17 reviews, 19 photos
- Grosseto Intro, 9 reviews, 26 photos
- Lisbon Intro, 17 reviews, 15 photos
- Madeira Island Intro, 10 reviews, 16 photos, 1 travelogue
- Valencia Intro, 16 reviews, 9 photos
- Bolzano Intro, 10 reviews, 15 photos
- Lucca Intro, 14 reviews, 10 photos