Reggio Emilia Nightlife Tips by PALLINA Top 5 Page for this destination
Reggio Emilia Nightlife: 1 reviews and 2 photos
FB Band concert on May 24, 2008
Since 2003 Reggio Emilia's municipality organizes its Notte Bianca, as bigger cities like Rome alread does. It's normally the last Saturday of May: all museums and exibitions are open until 2 am, in every square of the town there is live music or ballets or cabaret and of course, all bars and restaurants are full of peaple. It's really a great atmosphere. Parking in town is impossible on that night, but there are some huge parking places just outside the old city centre where you can park. From there free shuttles to the old town.
Dress Code: No dress code but I suggest for women no high heels because it's nice to walk everywhere
Address: Old town
Theme: Live Music
More Reviews (38)
- See All best pizza in town
- See All just on Sat morning
- See All B&B
- See All Visit an "acetaia"
PALLINA's Related Pages
Reggio Emilia Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Reggio Emilia: my home town"
- "Things to do in Reggio Emilia"
- "Between the river Po and the Apennines"
- "Reggio nell'Emilia...A Nice Surprise!"
- "Reggio nell'Emilia"
- "Elegant Reggio"
- "Pietra di Bismantova"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Reggio Emilia
- Hotels in Reggio Emilia
- Nightlife in Reggio Emilia
- Restaurants in Reggio Emilia
- Shopping in Reggio Emilia
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Reggio Emilia
- 39 Reviews
- 31 Photos
- 2 Forum posts
- 38 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (8)
Have you been to Reggio Emilia?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Reggio Emilia
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Reggio Emilia Intro, 39 reviews, 31 photos
- New York City Intro, 25 reviews, 26 photos
- London Intro, 26 reviews, 24 photos
- Yellowstone National Park Intro, 17 reviews, 19 photos
- Grosseto Intro, 9 reviews, 26 photos
- Lisbon Intro, 17 reviews, 15 photos
- Madeira Island Intro, 10 reviews, 16 photos, 1 travelogue
- Valencia Intro, 16 reviews, 9 photos
- Bolzano Intro, 10 reviews, 15 photos
- Lucca Intro, 14 reviews, 10 photos