"Beaches and beaches" Villasimìus by PALLINA
Villasimìus Travel Guide: 14 reviews and 48 photos
Villasimius is a small town in the south east side of Sardinia. The downtown is very small but pictoresque but surely the best attraction are the beaches. There are many and all look beautiful but my favourite is Porto Giunco.
- Pros:Very long and sandy beaches
- Cons:Not exciting night life
Sometime it can be hard to discover beaches in Sardinia but the results usually deserve all your efforts. This little... more travel advice
As I said in my "cons", Villasimius does't offer an exiciting night life as you can expect in the North East part of... more travel advice
PALLINA's Related Pages
Villasimìus Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Beaches and beaches"
- "Tanka Village"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Villasimìus
- Hotels in Villasimìus
- Transportation in Villasimìus
- Nightlife in Villasimìus
- Restaurants in Villasimìus
- Shopping in Villasimìus
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Villasimìus
- 10 Reviews
- 14 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 7 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (17)
Have you been to Villasimìus?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Villasimìus
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Reggio Emilia Intro, 39 reviews, 31 photos
- New York City Intro, 25 reviews, 26 photos
- London Intro, 26 reviews, 24 photos
- Yellowstone National Park Intro, 17 reviews, 19 photos
- Grosseto Intro, 9 reviews, 26 photos
- Lisbon Intro, 17 reviews, 15 photos
- Madeira Island Intro, 10 reviews, 16 photos, 1 travelogue
- Valencia Intro, 16 reviews, 9 photos
- Bolzano Intro, 10 reviews, 15 photos
- Lucca Intro, 14 reviews, 10 photos