"Still in Italy but feeling like in Austria" Vipiteno by PALLINA
Vipiteno Travel Guide: 20 reviews and 54 photos
I went to Vipiteno (Sterzig) in 1991 during a school trip and I found it really lovely; I came back in June 2011 and I found it simply fantastic. So near to Austrian border, so full of Austrian-Ungaric Empire affections. It's a small village, more or less 5.000 inhabitants but you won't regret a visit.
- Pros:Skiing, hiking, biking facilities
PALLINA's Related Pages
Vipiteno Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Pfitscher Joch - a pleasant hike"
- "Vipiteno - Best place ever visited"
- "Still in Italy but feeling like in Austria"
- "A little town"
- "First Town South of the Brenner Pass"
- "Christmas Period in Vipiteno"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Vipiteno
- Hotels in Vipiteno
- Transportation in Vipiteno
- Restaurants in Vipiteno
- Shopping in Vipiteno
- Warnings and Dangers in Vipiteno
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Vipiteno
- 1 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (9)
Have you been to Vipiteno?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Vipiteno
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Reggio Emilia Intro, 39 reviews, 31 photos
- New York City Intro, 25 reviews, 26 photos
- London Intro, 26 reviews, 24 photos
- Yellowstone National Park Intro, 17 reviews, 19 photos
- Grosseto Intro, 9 reviews, 26 photos
- Lisbon Intro, 17 reviews, 15 photos
- Madeira Island Intro, 10 reviews, 16 photos, 1 travelogue
- Valencia Intro, 16 reviews, 9 photos
- Bolzano Intro, 10 reviews, 15 photos
- Lucca Intro, 14 reviews, 10 photos
FriendsSee All Friends (11)
Travel InterestsSee All Travel Interests (5)
Latest Vipiteno hotel reviews
- Motel Brenner
- 3 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Sep 1, 2013