"I am too in love with Berlin..." Berlin by PALLINA
Berlin Travel Guide: 6,969 reviews and 15,784 photos
Berlin is the city where I spent most time of my life after my home town. I was there:
1 week in April 1989, when there was no idea of what was going to happen some months after
1 week in August 1991
4 months in Summer 1996
1 month in September 1997
1 week in December 2000
4 days in September 2008
5 days in August 2009
- Pros:Lively, green and joyfull
- Cons:Sometimes too touristy
- In a nutshell:Don't go there thinking it rapresents Germany
Reichstagskuppel by Sir Norman Foster is one of the gem of the modern architecture in Berlin. It really deserves a visit... more travel advice
It supposed to be mediterranean cousine; actually I have not understood where they come from. The ambience is terrific,... more travel advice
PALLINA's Related Pages
Berlin Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "More than the capital of Germany"
- "Berlin, Berlin - wir fahren nach Berlin!"
- "Berlin in my way"
- "Wunderbar Berlin"
- "Berlin - the whole world in one town"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Berlin
- Hotels in Berlin
- Transportation in Berlin
- Nightlife in Berlin
- Restaurants in Berlin
- Shopping in Berlin
- Warnings and Dangers in Berlin
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Berlin
- 10 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 6 Forum posts
- 5 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (16)
Have you been to Berlin?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Berlin
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Reggio Emilia Intro, 39 reviews, 31 photos
- New York City Intro, 25 reviews, 26 photos
- London Intro, 26 reviews, 24 photos
- Yellowstone National Park Intro, 17 reviews, 19 photos
- Grosseto Intro, 9 reviews, 26 photos
- Lisbon Intro, 17 reviews, 15 photos
- Madeira Island Intro, 10 reviews, 16 photos, 1 travelogue
- Valencia Intro, 16 reviews, 9 photos
- Bolzano Intro, 10 reviews, 15 photos
- Lucca Intro, 14 reviews, 10 photos