"Point Roberts" Point Roberts by PeterVancouver
Point Roberts Travel Guide: 5 reviews and 12 photos
A small peninsular of about 1 mile square USA jutting out into the sea just south of Tsawwassen Canada. There are few attactions in this small part of the State of Washington other than the odd restaurant and the very large marina which is dominated with Canadian registered boats of all sizes. There is nearly always a small line up of cars crossing the boarder at the Customs post in Tsawwassen, as gasoline is generally at least 20c cheaper per litre in Point Roberts than it is a few hundred yards down the road here in Canada
PeterVancouver's Related Pages
Point Roberts Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "tbaurley's new Point Roberts Page"
- "Border Irregularities"
- "Small USA enclave in Canada parallel 49"
- "Point Roberts"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Point Roberts
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (21)
Have you been to Point Roberts?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Point Roberts
Top 10 Pages
- Singapore Intro, 13 reviews, 45 photos, 1 travelogue
- Churchill Intro, 15 reviews, 42 photos, 1 travelogue
- Hanoi Intro, 15 reviews, 38 photos
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 12 reviews, 36 photos
- Beijing Intro, 10 reviews, 32 photos
- Bangkok Intro, 12 reviews, 29 photos
- Kanchanaburi Intro, 8 reviews, 31 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Colchester Intro, 16 reviews, 17 photos
- London Intro, 8 reviews, 23 photos
- New Delhi Intro, 9 reviews, 22 photos, 1 travelogue