"Tom Mix (1880- 1940) Shrine, Nr Florence" Florence by PeterVancouver
Florence Travel Guide: 11 reviews and 26 photos
An actor who's name was known by almost everyone from the previous generation, but few knew who he really was.
Another snipit of history for Florence is that, when the famous prison in Yuma was closed in 1902, the bulk of the inmates were transferred to the prison in Florence
- In a nutshell:An odd thing to come across out in the desert
Tom Mix (1880-1940) was in fact a Texas Ranger who became a world famous cowboy actor in the days of silent movies... more travel advice
PeterVancouver's Related Pages
Florence Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Basaic Florence Page"
- "Tom Mix (1880- 1940) Shrine, Nr Florence"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Florence
- Hotels in Florence
- Restaurants in Florence
- Warnings and Dangers in Florence
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Florence
- 2 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Florence?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Florence
Top 10 Pages
- Churchill Intro, 15 reviews, 42 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Colchester Intro, 16 reviews, 17 photos
- London Intro, 8 reviews, 23 photos
- New Delhi Intro, 9 reviews, 22 photos, 1 travelogue
- Ottawa Intro, 7 reviews, 20 photos
- Vancouver Intro, 8 reviews, 15 photos
- Agra Intro, 6 reviews, 17 photos
- Kovalam Intro, 4 reviews, 18 photos
- Whitehorse Intro, 8 reviews, 11 photos
- Mumbai Intro, 3 reviews, 15 photos
No friends yet.