"Puerto Adventurous" Puerto Aventuras by PeterVancouver
Puerto Aventuras Travel Guide: 45 reviews and 97 photos
The port is basically for private vessels of varying size, many of which are for charter for fishing, or water sport such as paragliding. The port itself starts less than 100m from the Sunscape Hotel and winds through moderately narrow canals, past a range of tourist shops and restaurants to the sea. It makes a very pleasant walk but in the summer time should really be reserved for the evening when it’s cooler
We rented a Jeep for the day which we negotiated with the Avis agent at Sunscape hotel for a price of $77 for the day,... more travel advice
PeterVancouver's Related Pages
Puerto Aventuras Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Puerto Aventuras - Riviera Maya"
- "PUERTO AVENTURAS"
- "Friendly village 30 mins from Playa Del Carmen"
- "Puerto Adventurous"
- "Romantic Getaway"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Puerto Aventuras
- Hotels in Puerto Aventuras
- Nightlife in Puerto Aventuras
- Restaurants in Puerto Aventuras
- Warnings and Dangers in Puerto Aventuras
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Puerto Aventuras
- 2 Reviews
- 10 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Puerto Aventuras?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Puerto Aventuras
Photos in Puerto AventurasSee All Photos (10)
Top 10 Pages
- Singapore Intro, 13 reviews, 45 photos
- Churchill Intro, 15 reviews, 42 photos, 1 travelogue
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 12 reviews, 36 photos
- Hanoi Intro, 13 reviews, 31 photos
- Beijing Intro, 10 reviews, 32 photos
- Bangkok Intro, 11 reviews, 24 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Colchester Intro, 16 reviews, 17 photos
- London Intro, 8 reviews, 23 photos
- New Delhi Intro, 9 reviews, 22 photos, 1 travelogue
- Hong Kong Intro, 7 reviews, 21 photos
No friends yet.