"Dinalupihan... Dinalupigan "never conquered"" Dinalupihan by birgitte

Dinalupihan Travel Guide: 0 reviews and 7 photos

Dinalupihan is the first town of Bataan.

I'll have to go back for a longer story on Dinalupihan.

Er.. and yeah... seeing as how vt is very particular about using your own pics. I just want to say that the pics on bataan I'm posting are all mine unless otherwise stated.

I'm a bit worried because I'm not particular about signing my pics. And because I sometimes share these pics... give away copies of them to friends and classmate and teachers (for their use also without getting paid for it.) I sometimes get paranoid that somebody would post it online or use it on their website without pointing me out as the photographer. I dont mind not getting credited. Just that somebody might mistake me for the one doing the copying. So anyway, if you see similar pics on the web, mine is the original. I have the original files and have done the "photoshop" work on these and can even prove that its my camera that took it. hehe.

anyway, i hope to get more time to do pages on vt this vacation.

Democracy Marker at the boundary of Bataan and Pampanga.

History lecture on Bataan and its role in WWII coming up soon.

• Intro Updated Mar 8, 2004

• LeoM's Profile Photo
    Sep 22, 2006 at 2:18 AM

I have been here when I was a kid. Dinalupian is where my dad grew up. We did visit the memorial. I will be back visiting in December. Thanks for taking some good pictures!

• CliffClaven's Profile Photo
    Mar 23, 2004 at 4:00 AM

Could be ready for the 75th anniversary?

birgitte

“Hakuna Matata”

Badges & Stats in Dinalupihan

Have you been to Dinalupihan?

Latest Activity in Dinalupihan