"Subic Bay Freeport Zone" Subic by birgitte
Subic Travel Guide: 16 reviews and 27 photos
- Pros:You are away from the hustle and bustle of the city. Like going back to nature and still get commercial perks like shopping, restaurants..etc.
- Cons:places are sometimes too far from each other. hard to get around if you do not have a car.
- In a nutshell:former naval base, now like a park people can go to for recreation.
If you're like me, afraid to do anything permanent to my skin, but curious about tattoo, then head to a henna tattoing... more travel advice
birgitte's Related Pages
Subic Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Subic Bay Freeport Zone"
- "SUBIC BAY"
- "barrio baretto / subic city"
- "Around Subic Bay"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Subic
- Hotels in Subic
- Transportation in Subic
- Restaurants in Subic
- Warnings and Dangers in Subic
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Subic
- 8 Reviews
- 11 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 7 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Subic?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Subic
Top 10 Pages
- Philippines Intro, 18 reviews, 42 photos, 4 travelogues
- Pilar Intro, 12 reviews, 43 photos, 5 travelogues
- Baguio City Intro, 12 reviews, 28 photos, 1 travelogue
- Province of Ilocos Norte 2 reviews, 36 photos, 2 travelogues
- Greece Intro, 4 reviews, 24 photos, 4 travelogues
- Orani Intro, 2 reviews, 20 photos, 1 travelogue
- Subic Intro, 8 reviews, 11 photos
- Province of Bataan Intro, 7 reviews, 10 photos
- Italy Intro, 2 reviews, 14 photos, 2 travelogues
- Province of Zambales Intro, 2 reviews, 13 photos, 2 travelogues