"Lipari" Isola Lipari by jeffmartinartist
Isola Lipari Travel Guide: 13 reviews and 43 photos
Unfortunately I don’t have a shot of the town of Lipari so this is me standing on top of the island with what I think is Salina behind me. Lipari is the hub of the Aeolian Islands with restaurants, ATM’s shops and a great Archaeological Museum. The whole island can be circumnavigated in under an hour with a few stops included. I recommend hiring a scooter for half a day to get your bearings.
You can visit the Roman baths and Spas where hydro thermic waters still flow. Only a short trip out of town and if you get there out of hours as we did a local showed us around and then requested a tip. He was full of information and friendly so that was no problem but it is worth mentioning.
jeffmartinartist's Related Pages
Isola Lipari Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "the only aeolian island with a town,lipari..."
- "Isole Eolie"
- "Il mare delle Isole Eolie"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Isola Lipari
- Hotels in Isola Lipari
- Transportation in Isola Lipari
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Isola Lipari
- 2 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Isola Lipari?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Isola Lipari
Photos in Isola LipariSee All Photos (5)
Top 10 Pages
- Isola Favignana Intro, 23 reviews, 23 photos, 1 travelogue
- Melbourne Intro, 20 reviews, 22 photos
- Rome Intro, 15 reviews, 23 photos
- Sydney Intro, 14 reviews, 20 photos
- Orvieto Intro, 7 reviews, 13 photos
- Isola di Lampedusa Intro, 8 reviews, 11 photos
- Somers Intro, 3 reviews, 11 photos
- Italy Intro, 4 reviews, 7 photos
- Sicilia Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos
- San Vito lo Capo Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos