"Roma" Rome by jeffmartinartist
Rome Travel Guide: 11,964 reviews and 26,451 photos
How do you choose a photo to represent Rome? My first visit to Rome was in 1999. I arrived and was so excited I dumped my pack and went for a walk. I remember turning a corner and there right in front of me was Fontana di Trevi. I was so taken back by the color of the water on the marble that I don’t remember any other people being there. Every time I return to Rome you will find me at the fountain in the morning doing a few sketches with a coffee in hand before the crowds arrive.
I came across this small Pyramid in Rome and I cannot tell you anything about it. If anyone knows the history please... more travel advice
This is history at it’s best. One of the best ways to see the Roman Forum is with a tour run by students of history or... more travel advice
jeffmartinartist's Related Pages
Rome Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "R O M E"
- "TO THE SOURCES OF MY CULTURE AND HISTORY."
- "Roma - Città Eterna"
- "Roma, una citta stupenda"
- "Rome : A Surpise Around Every Corner"
- "Awestruck in Rome"
- "The world's biggest open air museum?"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Rome
- Hotels in Rome
- Transportation in Rome
- Nightlife in Rome
- Restaurants in Rome
- Shopping in Rome
- Warnings and Dangers in Rome
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Rome
- 15 Reviews
- 23 Photos
- 40 Forum posts
- 13 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Rome?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Rome
Top 10 Pages
- Isola Favignana Intro, 23 reviews, 23 photos, 1 travelogue
- Melbourne Intro, 20 reviews, 22 photos
- Rome Intro, 15 reviews, 23 photos
- Sydney Intro, 14 reviews, 20 photos
- Orvieto Intro, 7 reviews, 13 photos
- Isola di Lampedusa Intro, 8 reviews, 11 photos
- Somers Intro, 3 reviews, 11 photos
- Italy Intro, 4 reviews, 7 photos
- Sicilia Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos
- San Vito lo Capo Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos