"Melbourne" Melbourne by jeffmartinartist

Melbourne Travel Guide: 3,377 reviews and 7,601 photos

Home is where the Coffee is.....

I haven’t bothered for far to long to put anything for Melbourne on VT and as I was looking over my pages today, I realized I did have something to share.

Many people are using my artwork, for both restaurants and cafés, as a must do list of places to go. So here they are, 15 of Melbourne’s best restaurants and 40 of Melbourne’s best cafés.

• Intro Updated May 28, 2010

• XenoHumph's Profile Photo
    Jan 21, 2013 at 2:31 PM

I love your Melbourne page because you illustrated it with your own drawings! During my Antarctica trip, one of my colleagues was drawing as well, and took no photo, just drew everything! Anyway, I wish I had seen it before I went to Melbourne I would have had great coffee!

• aaaarrgh's Profile Photo
    Sep 25, 2005 at 4:30 AM

Oh how I agree, Jeff, about fly-by-night ratings junkies. Almost as bad are the VT'ers who base their tips on other VT'ers tips :-) Hows the Melbourne artists collective shaping up?

• mtncorg's Profile Photo
    Aug 18, 2005 at 11:40 AM

The porcini looks flavorful!

• Aug 3, 2005 at 8:05 PM

Restaurants sound wonderful, I will be trying them out. But today it's a pie from the General Store. Cheers Anne

• aussiedoug's Profile Photo
    Jul 12, 2005 at 3:12 AM

Mmmmmm, just love those restaurant tips & will definitely have to try them both on future trips to Melbourne. Much classier than the humble establishments I've discovered on my last 3 visits. Cheers from Sydney.

• craic's Profile Photo
    Jul 8, 2005 at 6:40 AM

o u r a serious foodie!

• Madschick's Profile Photo
    Jun 18, 2005 at 5:29 AM

Nice little page - I wish I could see your kitchen utensils - any chance of seeing a picture? Thanks for your email!! Really quite curious!!! Greetings from Germany!

• CandS's Profile Photo
    May 28, 2005 at 6:11 PM

Good start! I nearly made it to the GP this year...maybe next year now...

• leffe3's Profile Photo
    May 20, 2005 at 11:58 PM

LOL. I'm flattered.But it would good to read your thoughts on some of the places. Will certainly read your restaurant tips - the 2 you have done so far are perfect for recommendations - and haven't tried either of them yet (they are on my list ) Cheers :)

jeffmartinartist Lives Here!

jeffmartinartist

“Slow down, eat where the locals eat and listen so that you can see more.”

Badges & Stats in Melbourne

Have you been to Melbourne?

Latest Activity in Melbourne