"Sydney" Sydney by jeffmartinartist

Sydney Travel Guide: 5,796 reviews and 13,501 photos

Just got back from a ten-day break in Sydney and as I am transferring my photos thought I would post them straight away. I will write more on Sydney here very soon.

• Pros:Being in beautiful Sydney
  • Cons:Being in party Sydney with nowhere to be tomorrow
  • In a nutshell:If you hit Sydney hard she can hit back
  • Last visit to Sydney: Jul 2005
  • Intro Written Jul 23, 2005

• Jim_Eliason's Profile Photo
    Aug 4, 2008 at 9:41 PM

Great tips and nice sketches

• easterntrekker's Profile Photo
    Nov 25, 2007 at 12:15 PM

Nice pages and pictures. We had the best New Years ever in Sydney 2002 , still remember the huge PEACE sign over the bridge. Very touching! always too cold here to enjoy outdoors on New years!

• aaaarrgh's Profile Photo
    Oct 19, 2005 at 5:31 AM

Sails? Or maybe a very large Australian brassiere?!! I look forward to seeing more on your page... tips, not brassieres, that is. But if you have anymore brassiere photos, then don't let me stop you ;-)

• aussiedoug's Profile Photo
    Aug 24, 2005 at 6:52 PM

Convenience of airport so close 2 the city gives us more noise than many cities. As usual your restaurant tips are sooo good. Would love 2 have a meal with you guys one day. Will have to check your Melb page. Need somewhere to eat this Fri & Sat night.

• Tripack's Profile Photo
    Aug 12, 2005 at 5:10 AM

I will tell you the reason of my arrest as soon as I will be out from my Aussie jail... I hope that I could enjoy your tips one day as I need some freedom at this particular moment ;-)

• Bwana_Brown's Profile Photo
    Aug 2, 2005 at 2:44 AM

A great start on your recent Sydney experiences! I would love a second chance at the city myself. Hey, the RSL Club in Port Moresby was our favourite place for a Friday night meal & a few drinks!

• Agnessa's Profile Photo
    Jul 31, 2005 at 4:59 PM

Thanks Jeff for your advice, I skip the train journey and I WILL remember "If you hit Sydney hard she can hit back!" Greetings :-))

• petdec's Profile Photo
    Jul 24, 2005 at 12:18 AM

Hey. Aircraft noise is all over . Some places worse than others, but there is a curfew except for emergencies.We all hate it. But with privatisation what can u do. Noise is in Paddo and Vaucluse too. as well as inner west.

• kooka3's Profile Photo
    Jul 23, 2005 at 7:01 PM

great restaurant tips! Thanks for sharing.

jeffmartinartist

“Slow down, eat where the locals eat and listen so that you can see more.”

Badges & Stats in Sydney