Montreal Restaurant Tips by RafaelTheSecond

Montreal Restaurants: 650 reviews and 558 photos

DINNER TIME BY RTL - Montreal

DINNER TIME BY RTL

EATING AT HOME: I REMEMBER THE NAME - AU COQ - COH COH COROCOCOH

I do reccomend you, once you are in Montreal and do not have a hosue do stay, do go outside and find a nice restaurant, above all in a street called St. Denis.

But when you have somewhere to stay, you really do not need to leave the house, above all in the winter to have the ebst food in Canada!;)

They provide the food in your home!

January 24th, 2005

Favorite Dish: OHHHHHHHHHH THE PETIT CHINOIS, IS THAT RIGHT? It is screaming and crying in my memories!!!

Address: SOMEWHERE IN ROSEMONT

Theme: Local

• Written Jul 18, 2005
Happy at home by PV - Montreal

Happy at home by PV

CHICKEN DELIVERY: NOTHING BETTER THAN EATING AT HOME

Something I have noticed, PORK, CHICKEN AND SMOKED MEAT are very popular in Montreal, and I almost had an orgasm eating the chicken we ordered in a local store in the neighborhood, you can see my face of happiness during our dinner, the famous COCA COLA with me and the RING in my hand..It means that I am in love...And this love no matter far or close will always remain in my soul and my heart!

January 24th, 2005

ROTLQ

Favorite Dish: Eating at home, my favourite food was the pasta made by my borther Pierre!

Address: SOMEWHERE IN ROSEMONT

Directions: Ahhhh it is really one of the most pleasant neighborhood in Montreal

Theme: Local

• Written Jul 18, 2005
Rafael at Yoy in Montreal - Montreal

Rafael at Yoy in Montreal

YOY: SAYING CONGRATULATIONS TO WONDERFUL PEOPLE

The restaurant is vietnamese, but you can find gorgeous sushis there and also some samples of chinesse food, but the specialities are vietnamese, and I ate so much that I went to to staff and said how incredible they are!

Favorite Dish: I really do not remember these difficult names, but take the menu and pick up anything, I am sure that everything you choose will be a BLAST.

Address: ST DENIS

• Written Jul 14, 2005
A Brazilian Night under a vietnamese roof - Montreal

A Brazilian Night under a vietnamese roof

YOY - THE BEST OF VIETNAN IN MONTREAL: YOY - AN ASIAN DELIGHT FROM VIETNAN

I had to travel to Montreal to find out that Vietnamese Food is one of the most delicious food in the World. I love sea food and the way they do it, wow...actually it was another orgasm I found in Canada!

And they are not japonese, but their sushis...GOODNESS....Japan should pay attention on their lovely hands!

Favorite Dish: the sea food and the schrimps!!! i strongly recommend you to check everything they have!

I left YOY in our brazilian night, in the VT Meeting Pierre and I organized for my first visit in Montreal and I used to be DonRafa.

It is very unfair that Vt Page does not mention this lovely place at St. Dennis!

January 2005

Address: ST DENNIS STREET

Comparison: least expensive

Directions: Very close to the charming neighborhood of Rosemont!

Price: US$11-20

Theme: Japanese/Sushi

• Written Jul 14, 2005

RafaelTheSecond

“If you have a problem, give yourself a smile...Smile to everyone, it's free!”

Badges & Stats in Montreal

Have you been to Montreal?

Latest Activity in Montreal