"A PARADISE CLOSE TO RIO DE JANEIRO" Top 5 Page for this destination Bùzios by RafaelTheSecond

Bùzios Travel Guide: 206 reviews and 378 photos

WHY GOING TO BUZIOS????

I just made myself this question a long time ago...First most of my friends used to go the for long hilidays or just for a weeeknd. Second, it has the charm of a village by the sea. Once it was a fishermen village since the time where the Portuguese colonized Brazil. Third, for people who are NATURE LOVERS...Buzios is the right place to go!

There are more than 30 beaches, some cool islands, inlet bays and open ocean beaches, desert beaches, gorgeous famous beaches where beautiful people from all over Brazil, plus a huge portion of Argentineans and Chileans Travellers.

Buzios has two main streets only where you will find a big variety of restaurants, which is very hard to decide which place has the best food, it has nice bars, and the streets are packed at night, the shops are very sofisticated and the prices are friendly.

Buzios has the nice Pousadas...It is difficult to explain, but Pousadas are like Guest Houses where once you stay there you will never want to leave the place, privete rooms with a great vegetagion all around, ocean views, incredible swimming pools and tranquility.

The sea of Buzios invites you for a romance, love is in the air all around! It is a nice place for two, it is also a great place for singles, as everybody in the village are looking for something!

It is a great option not far from Rio de Janeiro city, it is only 2 hours drive from Rio, and you can spend days and days in Paradise! YOU WILL SEE!!!

BUZIOS - YOU CAN FIND ME THERE

Every reason is a reason for me to go to Buzios, sometimes I go there alone just to for a deserved rest. I see my friends, or I just pick up a nice Pousada, mostly of the time I stay at Janellas do Mar which just like the name, you really have your windows to the ocean.

Sometimes I go to Buzios with my great friend Marcio Omatsu, he is a great company for my small and big travels, someone very clever to talk and have fun, and Buzios is really special to him as he is a moutnain person, He lived in Petropolis, now he is missing Buzios alot because he is very faraway now, he is in Nagoya, Japan.

But Buzios is also a place where we know that we will see beautiful people everywhere, it is a place that we know how to find a peaceful place in the shore to be away from our busy daily life.

I love going to Buzios with my best friends, and all the friends who visit me usually go to Buzios with me! We have fun everytime we go to Buzios.

Itis a pleasure for me to enjoy Buzios with special people! so you already know about it. Buzios is a place for my exclusive friends!;))))))

Buzios is another home that I surely have in Brazil and there are much more to discover!

BUZIOS - I AM SORRY, BUT YOU MUST GO THERE!!!!

About 30 or 35 years ago it was just a small fishing village of the city of Cabo Frio, until Brigitte Bardot with the help o some brazilian friends decided to spend one weekend in a simple house in front of the beach!

She was so delighted that she told to anyone in Europe about the wonderful time she spent there!

She was famous and had voice in Europe, after that, the whole europpean jetset went there, together with the glamour people of Holliwood, then the brazilians, and now the argentineans and the chileans.

Buzios is a very exclusive destinations for weekend people in Rio, but it can be very popular, there is space for everybody I can assure you and it is my favourite place to spend some time with cool friends and sometimes even alone, I usually go to Buzios to rest and soemtimes to think about life, but for sure I do prefer being in Buzios with a good company!

Marcio Omatsu, my incredible best friend also loves going to Buzios, and I am very happy that I could show him the best of Buzios. And I even brought many good friends of mine to see Buzios, and I am one of the people who help to make Buzios become famous in different places like Canada, USA , Germany and Denmark.

Sparkling waters beaches, dramatic rock formations, trekking in the forests, or simply walking around in the cobbled stones streets of the village.

BUZIOS MEANS CHARM
BUZIOS MEANS GOOD TASTE
BUZIOS MEANS ADVENTURE
BUZIOS MEANS ROMANCE
BUZIOS MEANS LIFE AS BON-VIVANT
BUZIOS MEANS FREE SPIRIT.

It is a place for Nature Lovers...

• Pros:A shelter from our busy life!
  • Cons:It is hard to say goodbye!
  • In a nutshell:Heheheh I am addicted to Buzios, does it explain????
  • Last visit to Bùzios: May 2005
  • Intro Updated May 16, 2005

• Dec 23, 2008 at 1:02 AM

Would like some information about Rio, I will be there on December 25 for 5 days. You can email me at sherna.parson@mindspring.com immediately if possible.

• Yaqui's Profile Photo
    Jan 29, 2008 at 2:11 PM

You have to be one of the most happiest travlers I have seen in VT. Always smiling! Buzio looks like a wonderful place to experience. The pier, beaches and all the camping must have been a blast. Lovely page!

• ValbyDK's Profile Photo
    Oct 13, 2007 at 3:52 AM

Hi Rafael, Thanks for stopping by some of my pages. You have a great Bùzios page, and you are right - Bùzios is a paradise.

• Oct 14, 2006 at 12:18 PM

lovely page! Nikos

• deecat's Profile Photo
    Jun 13, 2006 at 7:00 PM

Rafael, what a fun-filled, enthusiastic overview of Buzios. It's always great to read your positive reviews (even when you run into a cacti!). What a life you have as a tourist guide because you're able to see and do so much.

• Jim_Eliason's Profile Photo
    May 31, 2006 at 9:44 AM

Another great page Rafael!

• easyoar's Profile Photo
    May 28, 2006 at 1:47 PM

Una otra pagina muy buena del maestro de Brazilia!

• sourbugger's Profile Photo
    Sep 23, 2005 at 2:40 PM

looks like an interesting place - even if it somewhere i will probably never go

• cazz38's Profile Photo
    Aug 5, 2005 at 9:27 AM

Wow Rafael,those beaches look amazing and the veiw from the Buzios church is stunning.I had to laugh about the catcus very funny.Great page,thanks for dropping by.

• ophiro's Profile Photo
    Jul 29, 2005 at 4:15 PM

This is how heaven looks like !

RafaelTheSecond

“If you have a problem, give yourself a smile...Smile to everyone, it's free!”

Badges & Stats in Bùzios