"A LAND OF DIVERSITY - MOGI DAS CRUZES" Mogi das Cruzes by RafaelTheSecond
Mogi das Cruzes Travel Guide: 4 reviews and 5 photos
We are faraway to realized that around São àulo, the biggest city of Latin America, a great mega urban centre, we can have lots of fun in and out the urban area...Indeed we can...this is a very rich part of São Paulo area with many big cities all around the city.
MOGI DAS CRUZES IS ONE OF THEM...It can be a off the beaten path tourist destination, not for tourist, but for people like us, REAL TRAVELLERS!
The city has very important ecological attractions such as forests, lakes, rivers and waterfalls around the Itapeti range of mountains. For the adventures freaks, Mogi has nice mountains for Paraglyding and lots of activities in the wild.
The city is part of the greater São Paulo, it is located in a Region called Vale do Alto Tietê. São Paulo State has a main River called Tiete, it has a great importance in the interior of the State, and its flows pass all over São Paulo when it is sadly polluted, but close to Mogi, you can see the river springs in Salesopolis, and its resoruces are highly protected in a BEAUTIFUL NATURE RESERVES THAT LEADS YOU TO THE SEASHORE, in a beach village called Bertioga!
Big industries are held their such as celulosis production, real estate is also powerful there, together with a great educational system making Mogi das Cruzes one of the main educational centres in the State of São Paulo. Reflections of this progress make you noticed great residential buildings in very well off neighborhood, and the growth of nice shopping centers!
Mogi das Cruzes is also known as the São Paulo's granaries, the vegetables production in the city is their major richness, along with the annual ethinic parties especially organized by the Japonese Colony, a very big and excellent ethinic party happens every April and May, the famous Akimatsuri.
I had the great chance to experience a such a party with many many japonese activities, and Goodness, I had a blast with japonese food!:)))))
I STRONGLY RECOMMEND YOU TO GET TO KNOW MORE ABOUT MOGI DAS CRUZES!
- Pros:A very pleasant and wealphy town
- Cons:Not so well organized, the suburbs are ugly
- In a nutshell:MOGI deserves a visit, and every visit you will see something different!
Mogi has a very important participation in my life, when I returned the country from Canada I went straight to Mogi das... more travel advice
This is the whole view of the Shopping, it has a big parking place and the access is quite easy. you can spend the whole... more travel advice
RafaelTheSecond's Related Pages
Mogi das Cruzes Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Mogi das Cruzes
- 4 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 5 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (9)
Have you been to Mogi das Cruzes?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Mogi das Cruzes
Photos in Mogi das CruzesSee All Photos (5)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Rio de Janeiro Intro, 467 reviews, 487 photos
- Buenos Aires Intro, 128 reviews, 132 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bùzios Intro, 63 reviews, 66 photos
- Montreal Intro, 61 reviews, 64 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination São Paulo Intro, 60 reviews, 62 photos
- Teixeira Intro, 48 reviews, 51 photos
- Estado do Maranhão Intro, 40 reviews, 41 photos
- Canada Intro, 22 reviews, 25 photos
- Bocaina de Minas Intro, 17 reviews, 20 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination João Pessoa Intro, 10 reviews, 13 photos