"Hello to everyone!" pecaspat's Profile

Who I am

I was born in Venezuela but 8 years ago, I flew to Barcelona, Spain to study and I never came back home. I fall inlove of Barcelona! Here, I always feel I am travelling! Maybe it is just because I was born in a different country...Anyway, I love this feeling.

I began to travel before I remember. My mum is a very dinamic and courious woman. I grew up seeing all her travel albums and listening all her stories about her travels to Africa, Europe, America. Since I was a baby, she took me to different countries, I learn from her how to travel and that one of the most marvelous experiences is, without doubts, travel, know new countries/cultures. Now I am going to be 35 years old and I should say that I really need travel to feel I am alive! My mum is 65 now and even when she share all my travel dreams, sometimes she can't understand why I want to travel alone to India! ha ha

I hope share with all of you, experiences and wishes!

• Intro Updated Jul 14, 2007

• Swades's Profile Photo
    Apr 10, 2008 at 10:42 AM

nice msg about yourself and life..love and smile..vivek

• buzu's Profile Photo
    Oct 9, 2007 at 5:55 AM

Now that Clickair and Ryanair are flying to Malta from Barcelona and Girona respectively you should visit my beautiful island

• andreasfmpro's Profile Photo
    Sep 22, 2007 at 6:36 PM

So, what they say about Venezuelan girls is true! ;) - Andreas

• kormoranos_free's Profile Photo
    Sep 22, 2007 at 9:47 AM

Muchas gracias Patri. tu informacion fue muy bonitas. si quieres algo de grecia o si volver a oia, tienes un amigo aqui. Muchas muchas gracias, hablemos en Barcelona. Nikola.

• alanhunter's Profile Photo
    Sep 4, 2007 at 12:54 AM

hi pecaspat thank you fop your advice our trip is in its early planning stages ihave taken note thank you

• kanasar's Profile Photo
    Aug 18, 2007 at 9:47 AM

hi,greetings from India,would love to welcome to hils of India

• caldarrosta's Profile Photo
    Dec 26, 2005 at 10:18 AM

Hola!!!I am stuck in Gibraltar, I´d love to work in barcelona, I speak italian, english and a poor spanish...any suggestion?Feliz Navidad , Enzo

• Justin_goa's Profile Photo
    Sep 22, 2005 at 9:58 AM

hi Greetings from Goa, India.. come hell or high rains Goa is beutiful.. come and have fun!! we'll meet up in Goa and have a beer..cheers..

• Siddha3th's Profile Photo
    Apr 30, 2005 at 6:45 AM

Just wanted to give you a big, warm VT welcome :) Have some wonderful adventures this coming year! So long... Siddharth

• R100S's Profile Photo
    Apr 26, 2005 at 3:02 PM

Hola linda, bienvenida en VTs club, saludos desde Grecia, Dimitrios

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
pecaspat's Profile Photo

pecaspat

This member has not been ranked.
No VT rank yet.