"Cangas de Onis" Cangas de Onís by MelanieBee
Cangas de Onís Travel Guide: 36 reviews and 117 photos
Cangas de Onis is town that most tourists travel through on their way to Covadonga.
This is a busy town with a good selection of shops, including souvenir shops with very good quality merchandise.
This is also a good place to find the adventure tour companies for activities like quad biking, potholing, kayaking and white water rafting.
MelanieBee's Related Pages
Cangas de Onís Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "ASTURIAS the Green Spain"
- "The historical town of Cangas de Onis"
- "You've Gotta Love a Name like Cangas de Onis!"
- "Cangas de Onis"
- "CANGAS DE ONÍS"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Cangas de Onís
- Hotels in Cangas de Onís
- Restaurants in Cangas de Onís
- Shopping in Cangas de Onís
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Cangas de Onís
- 1 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
Have you been to Cangas de Onís?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Cangas de Onís
Photos in Cangas de OnísSee All Photos (3)
Top 10 Pages
- Budapest Intro, 11 reviews, 28 photos
- Kitzbühel Intro, 12 reviews, 13 photos
- Isla de Tenerife Intro, 4 reviews, 13 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nyköping Intro, 8 reviews, 8 photos
- Stockholm Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- Matmata Intro, 2 reviews, 10 photos
- Paris Intro, 2 reviews, 8 photos
- Namib-Naukluft Park 4 reviews, 6 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Altenahr Intro, 3 reviews, 7 photos
- Llanes 4 reviews, 5 photos