"Kuala Rompin" Kuala Rompin by genie47
Kuala Rompin Travel Guide: 16 reviews and 47 photos
Kuala Rompin is the first town you will come to if you are travelling along Trunk Road 3 up to Kuantan from Negeri Johor.
A sleepy town which is the gateway to Endau-Rompin National Park. Beaches are rather unspoilt thanks to its not so touristy status as compared to Cherating.
Famous for the large pincer prawns if you are a seafood lover.
- Pros:Not so touristy, peaceful unspoilt beaches
- Cons:Best to have your own transport
- In a nutshell:Endau-Rompin National Park is the star of Kuala Rompin
Tropical wear recommended. If possible, get clothes with high tech synthetic fibres. They breathe much better. Cotton... more travel advice
A beach at Kuala Rompin itself. Quiet and unspoit. Meritus Hotels and Resorts group has just built a resort called the... more travel advice
genie47's Related Pages
Kuala Rompin Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Rompin: The Small Town In Pahang"
- "Kuala Rompin rest and relax"
- "A fishing trip at Kuala Rompin"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Kuala Rompin
- Hotels in Kuala Rompin
- Transportation in Kuala Rompin
- Restaurants in Kuala Rompin
- Warnings and Dangers in Kuala Rompin
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Kuala Rompin
- 6 Reviews
- 17 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Kuala Rompin?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kuala Rompin
- Commented on one of genie47's Kuala Rompin tips
- Posted in Travel Cameron Highlands Forum "RE: Reservation at Chuny"
- Uploaded a Photo to "An unspoilt waterfall: Mahkota Falls"
- Wrote a Review It is best you drive to and around there in Kuala Rompin Transportation
- created a Kuala Rompin Travel Page "Kuala Rompin"
Photos in Kuala RompinSee All Photos (17)
Top 10 Pages
- Kanchanaburi Intro, 11 reviews, 89 photos, 6 travelogues
- Phuket Intro, 16 reviews, 63 photos, 3 travelogues
- Hong Kong Intro, 3 reviews, 67 photos, 7 travelogues
- Port Dickson Intro, 8 reviews, 32 photos, 1 travelogue
- Kota Tinggi Intro, 10 reviews, 25 photos, 2 travelogues
- Melaka Intro, 12 reviews, 21 photos
- Bangkok Intro, 3 reviews, 26 photos, 1 travelogue
- Negeri Terengganu Intro, 4 reviews, 24 photos, 1 travelogue
- Kuala Rompin Intro, 6 reviews, 17 photos, 1 travelogue
- Ban Khao Lak 15 photos, 2 travelogues
No friends yet.