"Jindabyne, gateway to the Snowy Mountains" Top 5 Page for this destination Jindabyne by TheAndos
Jindabyne Travel Guide: 19 reviews and 17 photos
We were in Jindabyne from Sunday 7 August to Friday 12 August 2005. I have stayed there in the past and also on the snow at Perisher but Jindabyne is a cheaper. I have also skied at Thredbo which is fantastic when there is snow from top to bottom. However Perisher Blue (Perisher and Blue Cow) has higher runs and more of them.
We booked a town house near the centre (see Accommodation Tips) with a fully equipped kitchen. So we were able to take down meals we had prepared and frozen (plus wine and beer), to cut down the work when we got in for skiing.
If you aren't staying on the snow, the best way to the snow avoiding paying national park fees is to drive to the... more travel advice
TheAndos' Related Pages
Jindabyne Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Classic "gateway""
- "Jindabyne - Gateway to Australia's Skiing"
- "Jindabyne, gateway to the Snowy Mountains"
- "Jindabyne, on the edge of Kosciuszko National Park"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Jindabyne
- 3 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Jindabyne?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Jindabyne
Top 10 Pages
- State of Tasmania Intro, 16 reviews, 17 photos
- Oslo 7 reviews, 11 photos
- China Intro, 7 reviews, 8 photos
- Copenhagen Intro, 4 reviews, 10 photos
- Stockholm 4 reviews, 9 photos
- Jordan Intro, 6 reviews, 6 photos
- Bergen 4 reviews, 8 photos
- Turkey Intro, 3 reviews, 8 photos, 1 travelogue
- Burma Intro, 3 reviews, 8 photos
- Russia Intro, 2 reviews, 8 photos