"Jindabyne, gateway to the Snowy Mountains" Top 5 Page for this destination Jindabyne by TheAndos

Jindabyne Travel Guide: 19 reviews and 17 photos

We were in Jindabyne from Sunday 7 August to Friday 12 August 2005. I have stayed there in the past and also on the snow at Perisher but Jindabyne is a cheaper. I have also skied at Thredbo which is fantastic when there is snow from top to bottom. However Perisher Blue (Perisher and Blue Cow) has higher runs and more of them.

We booked a town house near the centre (see Accommodation Tips) with a fully equipped kitchen. So we were able to take down meals we had prepared and frozen (plus wine and beer), to cut down the work when we got in for skiing.

• Last visit to Jindabyne: Aug 2005
  • Intro Updated Oct 21, 2005

• GeminiKerry's Profile Photo
    Sep 28, 2005 at 10:33 PM

See my husband has already visited this page. We stayed at the Sport & Rec Centre from Sept 10-16 & with Brekkie & Dinner daily plus 5 days lift & lessons @ Thredbo for only a bit over $1 600. Excellent value.

• iandsmith's Profile Photo
    Sep 23, 2005 at 12:46 PM

Awaiting your update with keeness!

• aussiedoug's Profile Photo
    Aug 3, 2005 at 4:23 AM

Your title 4 this page is almost identical to mine. lol! This is a gr8 resource so thanks for adding the url Susie. We skiied on my Birthday, June 25 & had very nice snow. Have a gr8 time.

TheAndos

“Where to next?”

Badges & Stats in Jindabyne

Have you been to Jindabyne?

Latest Activity in Jindabyne