"Introducing myself" caribe_utopico's Profile
Ok I've failed in updating this page, sorry folks. You can still watch a few pictures of my trips on http://www.flickr.com/photos/caribe_utopico I can still help you with tips on a few destinatios, especially those that are still fresh in my mind.
I'M PLANNING MY TRIP TO EGYPT, JERUSALEM AND JORDAN in March/April 2006, I am watching the eclipse in Al-Sallum, Egypt close to the lybian border. Anyone going there and willing to share info or joint (I am by myself) is more than welcome. Later!
New to the gang. I am venezuelan, living in the US for the last 5 years. It will take me a while to organize this page, but I definitelly want to start working on it. If interested check out my photoblog. The website is:
Comments and descriptions are in spanish. The pictures I have as of 04/24/05 are from my last trip to Playa del Carmen and Tulum in Mexico. I hope you enjoy them. Give me a few weeks and I will start adding some pictures and tips.
However, I don't have too many useful tips on big cities, mostly on small towns and villages as well as landscapes which are usually my favorites.
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 13 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 1 Countries
- 2 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
- caribe_utopico and ezaguryk are now friends.
- Posted in Travel Estado de Guerrero Forum "Any buses from Taxco to..."
- Commented on travelmad478's profile page
updated their Profile Page "Introducing myself"
- Wrote a Review Great sandwiches! about Café Hot in Playa del Carmen Restaurants
- created a Playa del Carmen Travel Page "Playa del Carmen"
- Uploaded a Photo to "Playa del Carmen"