"Introducing myself" caribe_utopico's Profile

As of January 2006

Ok I've failed in updating this page, sorry folks. You can still watch a few pictures of my trips on http://www.flickr.com/photos/caribe_utopico I can still help you with tips on a few destinatios, especially those that are still fresh in my mind.
I'M PLANNING MY TRIP TO EGYPT, JERUSALEM AND JORDAN in March/April 2006, I am watching the eclipse in Al-Sallum, Egypt close to the lybian border. Anyone going there and willing to share info or joint (I am by myself) is more than welcome. Later!

Hey there!
New to the gang. I am venezuelan, living in the US for the last 5 years. It will take me a while to organize this page, but I definitelly want to start working on it. If interested check out my photoblog. The website is:

Comments and descriptions are in spanish. The pictures I have as of 04/24/05 are from my last trip to Playa del Carmen and Tulum in Mexico. I hope you enjoy them. Give me a few weeks and I will start adding some pictures and tips.
However, I don't have too many useful tips on big cities, mostly on small towns and villages as well as landscapes which are usually my favorites.
Cheers!

• Intro Updated Jan 17, 2006

• wanderluster1985's Profile Photo
    Feb 20, 2007 at 2:54 PM

Hey there, I'll be trekking alone in Jordan too during the first 2 weeks of April. So maybe I'll see you there. Would be cool to have a companion in Wadi Rum.

• cwhit21's Profile Photo
    Dec 19, 2006 at 8:44 PM

AHH ncie tidbits of info ! Thats kinda what i was looking for. Do a little bit of traveling around.

• TheTravelSlut's Profile Photo
    Dec 18, 2006 at 8:22 AM

Good advice about Cancun in the travel forum but everyone should experience "The Zone" at least once, even if it's a drive-thru. Ann, The Travel Slut

• kymbanm's Profile Photo
    Sep 19, 2006 at 8:52 PM

Nice to meet you this past weekend ... are you still as hung over as everyone else is?

• Dabs's Profile Photo
    Sep 19, 2006 at 7:15 PM

VT Mail is wonky, take a look at Buddy Guy's or B.L.U.E.S for blues clubs, Kingston Mines is also mentioned quite a bit but is a bit yuppie oriented....

• Waalewiener's Profile Photo
    Sep 11, 2006 at 7:10 PM

Hi Caribe ,my wife LoriPori & I are looking forward to meet you in Baltimore ,we should have a good time there ,see you there soon

• ezaguryk's Profile Photo
    Sep 4, 2006 at 7:30 PM

Epale feliz Cumpleanos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! espero lo mejor en este dia muchos besos y abrasos

• deecat's Profile Photo
    Sep 3, 2006 at 7:32 PM

Birthday greetings from Chicago.

• ellielou's Profile Photo
    Sep 3, 2006 at 7:19 PM

happy, happy birthday...hope we're all able to drink a toast to you in Baltimore soon...if not, well, have a great and travel filled year..and all the very best!

• Geisha_Girl's Profile Photo
    Feb 15, 2006 at 6:08 PM

Ay Caribe!! Are you knockin' Kundera on my homepage? (a little slice of nihilism is good for ya!) ;-))) Thanks for stopping by! Now show us pics of your beautiful Venezuela !!!!

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
caribe_utopico's Profile Photo

caribe_utopico

“A journey of a thousand miles starts with a single step”

Real Name