caribe_utopico's profile photo

caribe_utopico

Caribe Utópico Online Now
A journey of a thousand miles starts with a single step

My Favorite Pages

Destination Pages

Travel Map

wanderluster1985's Profile Photo
wanderluster1985 Feb 20, 2007 at 2:54 PM

Hey there, I'll be trekking alone in Jordan too during the first 2 weeks of April. So maybe I'll see you there. Would be cool to have a companion in Wadi Rum.

cwhit21's Profile Photo
cwhit21 Dec 19, 2006 at 8:44 PM

AHH ncie tidbits of info ! Thats kinda what i was looking for. Do a little bit of traveling around.

TheTravelSlut's Profile Photo
TheTravelSlut Dec 18, 2006 at 8:22 AM

Good advice about Cancun in the travel forum but everyone should experience "The Zone" at least once, even if it's a drive-thru. Ann, The Travel Slut

kymbanm's Profile Photo
kymbanm Sep 19, 2006 at 8:52 PM

Nice to meet you this past weekend ... are you still as hung over as everyone else is?

Dabs's Profile Photo
Dabs Sep 19, 2006 at 7:15 PM

VT Mail is wonky, take a look at Buddy Guy's or B.L.U.E.S for blues clubs, Kingston Mines is also mentioned quite a bit but is a bit yuppie oriented....

Waalewiener's Profile Photo
Waalewiener Sep 11, 2006 at 7:10 PM

Hi Caribe ,my wife LoriPori & I are looking forward to meet you in Baltimore ,we should have a good time there ,see you there soon

ezaguryk's Profile Photo
ezaguryk Sep 4, 2006 at 7:30 PM

Epale feliz Cumpleanos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! espero lo mejor en este dia muchos besos y abrasos

deecat's Profile Photo
deecat Sep 3, 2006 at 7:32 PM

Birthday greetings from Chicago.

ellielou's Profile Photo
ellielou Sep 3, 2006 at 7:19 PM

happy, happy birthday...hope we're all able to drink a toast to you in Baltimore soon...if not, well, have a great and travel filled year..and all the very best!

Geisha_Girl's Profile Photo
Geisha_Girl Feb 15, 2006 at 6:08 PM

Ay Caribe!! Are you knockin' Kundera on my homepage? (a little slice of nihilism is good for ya!) ;-))) Thanks for stopping by! Now show us pics of your beautiful Venezuela !!!!